Ensign
# 791
06-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Im new here and i want to know how i start playing
Career Officer
# 792
06-05-2014, 06:57 AM
So yeahhhhhhhhh....

Hey its summer time in the game, I may pop on for abit before I head off to get my $$$$ wadda $$$$ from work, but yeah prob wont get much sleep today, have too much shizzle dizzle stuff to deal with.

Hope to see some of you "been away for ages" people soon, my boot is getting dull hahhaha. Oh I joke.. I mean no....
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 793
06-07-2014, 06:18 PM
So been hitting Risa the last couple of days while Loc isn't around.

A little dancing

Some fun in the sun

and a nice little fleet mixer

Really too bad you missed out on that man....
Career Officer
# 794
06-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
So been hitting Risa the last couple of days while Loc isn't around.

A little dancing

Some fun in the sun

and a nice little fleet mixer

Really too bad you missed out on that man....
Awww well ill be on a lot today and tomorrow, so fun will be had... oh funnn will be had!!!
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 795
06-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Went over to sarc's house last night.....guy might have a problem...seriously, he needs to be banned from Risa.
Career Officer
# 796
06-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Went over to sarc's house last night.....guy might have a problem...seriously, he needs to be banned from Risa.
I'm surprised its not filled with dofs galore rather monkies, or maybe monkies and dofs togeather
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 797
06-16-2014, 02:54 PM
You know sarc doesn't have any doffs left these days.
Lt. Commander
# 798
06-22-2014, 03:27 PM
IF anyone is reading this thread and is considering joining the fleet please read the
FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!!!
It contains all relevant information on fleet ranks and promotion requirements. It is right there out in the open and up to date. (because sometimes us older members have the original numbers stuck in our head) We tell you before you join and make sure you know that. IF you join the fleet then talk about instantly wanting fleet gear and why can't you get it now it's going to be extremely unpleasant for everyone involved and cause unnecessary problems. If all you want is a fleet ship or gear please investigate the ways to get it without joining a fleet or join one of the many fleets that don't have any requirements at all. The reason we talk to people before we invite them in to the fleet is to assure that not only will they be a good fit with SOC but that this is the kind of fleet that will suit them. A bad experience with a fleet is liable to affect how someone experiences the game and we'd like to avoid it. Games are meant to be fun not something to cause extra drama in your life. If you are looking for certain requirements don't compromise them and cause problems for us.

Last edited by darthvrooks; 06-22-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 799
07-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Happy Canada Day to certain people in this fleet...I had a glass of maple syrup with my lunch body checked my sister into a wall with a hockey stick and then went out and f*cked a moose....that's what you're supposed to do right?
Career Officer
# 800
07-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Happy Canada Day to certain people in this fleet...I had a glass of maple syrup with my lunch body checked my sister into a wall with a hockey stick and then went out and f*cked a moose....that's what you're supposed to do right?
That's mah boy! almost, you forgot a few details but that's ok. Next Canada day Ill show you how its done

And yes Happy Canada day to any other Canadians out there!
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx