Lt. Commander
# 801
07-02-2014, 04:33 PM
Thanks for sending me that pic of you at work.

In game handle @darthvrooks
Career Officer
# 802
07-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
Thanks for sending me that pic of you at work.
Hey not a problem we weren't busy or had any incoming calls from dispatch, figured you want to see how we roll here in Canada.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Ensign
# 803
07-02-2014, 07:56 PM
So, I'm pretty casual, I tend to play the game for a while and then take a few months off. However I would like to be in a fleet so i can eventually get some of the resources fleets offer, in addition to having a community when I do play. Do I have a place with your fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 804
07-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrioz View Post
So, I'm pretty casual, I tend to play the game for a while and then take a few months off. However I would like to be in a fleet so i can eventually get some of the resources fleets offer, in addition to having a community when I do play. Do I have a place with your fleet?
As long as you've read the first post in the thread about fleet requirements I would think so. I had planned on trying to talk to you in game after I saw your message unfortunately when I tried to log back in I got a "too many attempts; try again later" message thrown at me. Such joy. I've been waiting 4 hours now for an email from support telling me wtf to do. I'll update when I can log in and talk to you. This time of year SOC is down to about 8 regularly active members during the week with more on the weekends. Several of our regular guys are out on vacation right now. If you're looking for a fleet with enough people to run an entire STF with you're probably better off joining one of the really big fleets though. Those of us that are on are more then glad to run whatever you want whenever though.

Ensign
# 805
07-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
If you're looking for a fleet with enough people to run an entire STF with you're probably better off joining one of the really big fleets though. Those of us that are on are more then glad to run whatever you want whenever though.
Nah, I've been running solo since i started playing a long time ago so pugging isnt a big deal for me. I mostly just want to have a small group of friends and some of the fleet resources that I haven't poked at since fleets were a thing. I'm @scrioz, and it auto logs me in as /hide so that might be a thing...
Lt. Commander
# 806
07-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Well if that's what you're looking for that seems to be something SOC can provide for you. I'm finally back in game, I sent you an email earlier. I tried to send a fleet invite and got an error so I'll try again over the rest of the evening when I'm on for a longer period; generally between 6 - 9pm Central time. I have no idea if logging in as hidden affects fleet invites.

Lt. Commander
# 807
07-03-2014, 11:00 PM
*knock knock*

Um....Herro....can I come in? Remember me?
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
# 808
07-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
*knock knock*

Um....Herro....can I come in? Remember me?
You the guy with one leg, or the one eye, cant recall. Darth, have at em
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 809
07-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
>_<

In other words I should....
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Lt. Commander
# 810
07-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Eh, let's face it. At this point he's hardly worth the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
>_<

In other words I should....
So you don't post for weeks and come back with that lame ass sh*t? Whatever man.