Super Moderator
# 861
08-25-2014, 04:07 AM
Okay folks, I just deleted two pages (which I could do a lot more) filled with off topic posts.

This forum is to be used for recruitment, communication and news about your fleet. Not for off topic, random posts or for violating the forum rules (which include going around the forum censor).

If this continues, your fleet will not be allowed to advertise in this forum.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 862
08-25-2014, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Okay folks, I just deleted two pages (which I could do a lot more) filled with off topic posts.

This forum is to be used for recruitment, communication and news about your fleet. Not for off topic, random posts or for violating the forum rules (which include going around the forum censor).

If this continues, your fleet will not be allowed to advertise in this forum.
Right o mr askray, so are you going to start patrolling other fleet threads, as I can just view some of the top ones and nothing but off topic discussion.. just curious is all.

But will keep these boys in check. Fleet chat only guys...
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Super Moderator
# 863
08-25-2014, 09:03 AM
To quickly answer you - yep! I'm not just picking on you because you like Lego's :p
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 864
08-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
To quickly answer you - yep! I'm not just picking on you because you like Lego's :p
quick reply, still don't see you doing anything. I can go into several key fleet threads and not one post from you to direct them other wise. so your not just picking on me because I like lego's but for other reasons.. wow.. reported.

Have a nice day.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 865
08-25-2014, 07:30 PM
just want to tell everyone we are still actively recruiting, so if your looking for a home, feel free to give us a hauler.

cheers
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 866
08-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Id like to proudly present to everyone including our members, our new site. Please feel free to sign up "that's a big yes to all you current members haha" and will see you there.

Just note its currently being worked on, so "under construction atm"
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 867
08-31-2014, 03:33 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Generic non-descript repetitive recruiting thread bump message since that's all we can do any more apparently!!! If you're looking to fleet then fleet with our fleet because we fleet and do fleet things like a fleet in our fleet unlike other fleets except when we don't fleet in our fleet and instead just fleet on our own.

In game handle @darthvrooks
Lt. Commander
# 868
08-31-2014, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Generic non-descript repetitive recruiting thread bump message since that's all we can do any more apparently!!! If you're looking to fleet then fleet with our fleet because we fleet and do fleet things like a fleet in our fleet unlike other fleets except when we don't fleet in our fleet and instead just fleet on our own.
You forgot about doing fleet things with fleet stuff while fleet is fleeting off somewhere without other fleet and wanting to do fleet things but can't so they fleet sadly alone. Until fleet do what fleet does and fleet with fleet.

LONG LIVE FLEET!
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Lt. Commander
# 869
08-31-2014, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
You forgot about doing fleet things with fleet stuff while fleet is fleeting off somewhere without other fleet and wanting to do fleet things but can't so they fleet sadly alone. Until fleet do what fleet does and fleet with fleet.

LONG LIVE FLEET!
Well fleeting fleets can sometimes fleet more then a fleet unless they're too fleety and can't fleet because the fleet doesn't have enough fleet to fleet. I thought fleet doing fleet was implied in our fleet discussion about fleet and repeated fleeting would just be absurd...

FLEET LONG AND PROSPER!!

In game handle @darthvrooks
Career Officer
# 870
09-01-2014, 06:12 AM
SOC is still currently recruiting. As you can see we have a lot of fun. So if your still looking for home, please think about us as your choice amongst the star's to play with. We have a lot to offer.

Regards,
Loc
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx