Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 1 STF queue bug
08-20-2012, 03:18 AM
I just experienced a bug with the STF queue. Unofrtunately I was AFKing a lot so I won't be able to describe all the steps to reproduce the bug but anyway.

I've queued myself for khittomer accord ground elite with My KDF char. I think I missed the first alert popup to engage (I was afk), so I queued myself again and got a "no possible map" error. Since it's not the first time I get this bug, I beamed up since it used to solve the problem before. Then I queued myself again for the same mission and got a 10s timer for an immediate start.

When I finally joined the mission, I wasn't in a team, and there were 5 other players. Basically, we were 6 in the STF, and I got another 10s map leaving alert. But when I joined the queue again, I got this : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/78...2082000002.jpg

Then I got the STF leaver penalty for 1h without any timer at the bottom of my pve queue list, and I was still able to see the missions list. I had to log out and in again to see the normal stuff happening.

It happens a few minutes ago.

Last edited by diogene0; 08-20-2012 at 03:21 AM.