Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 61
07-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Once is out and selling they won't go back and fix something unless it's a major defect to actual gameplay. There are graphical ship errors much worse than this that have been around a whole lot longer and they don't even acknowledge the issues let alone fix them.

If one of the devs decides on their free time or before/after hours to fix it that's pretty much the only way errors like this ever get fixed. Point is don't bother holding your breath.
Starfleet Veteran
# 62
07-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Holding my breath: No. Being a passive annoyance over it: Yes.

I understand it's very, very unlikely to be fixed, but I'm not going to shut up about it. Though to be fair - a quarter of the windows missing from the saucer is a VERY big annoyance when mirroring the bottom of the saucer one way or the other would be a very fast, very easy fix.

Heck, even deleting the same windows from the other side would give it a much more armored appearance and make it look very good.
Commander
# 63
07-15-2013, 12:12 PM
D'kyr folk are STILL waiting for them to apply shield visuals to the annular ring, which to this day STILL don't apply to it, much less screwy ion/warp trails that need fixing.
Captain
# 64
07-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer5488 View Post
Holding my breath: No. Being a passive annoyance over it: Yes.

I understand it's very, very unlikely to be fixed, but I'm not going to shut up about it. Though to be fair - a quarter of the windows missing from the saucer is a VERY big annoyance when mirroring the bottom of the saucer one way or the other would be a very fast, very easy fix.

Heck, even deleting the same windows from the other side would give it a much more armored appearance and make it look very good.
I agree, Cryptic really needs to go back to vessels like this one and fix the problems. Especially the standard Galaxy-class and Sovereign-class, which are barely recognizable.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!