Career Officer
# 1 Seeking Gorn themes missions
08-14-2012, 06:15 AM
I have a Gorn I've been playing recently on the Klingon side. I was hoping to play some Foundry missions that delved into the lore and perhaps relationship between Gorn and Klingon factions.

I generally depict my Gorn as someone who is chafing under the subjugation of his people but doesn't see any alternative to working wiht the Klingon Empire. Missions dealing with a Gorn uprising would be interesting.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
This thread needs more dancing girls.

Master using it and you can have this!

Be black on the right side. Add properly colored Cheron to the game today!
Career Officer
# 2
08-15-2012, 12:24 PM
While not a Gorn uprising storyline, I do have two Gorn missions in a storyline with the final mission being re-evaluated and changed currently.

You have given me the idea to have future missions revolve around the unrest that the Gorn may have with the Empire, though.

Mission Title: "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow"
Author: Maziken

Mission Title: "The Hegemony Strikes Back"

Still finishing up the last mission in this three mission series, though.
Career Officer
# 3
08-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maziken View Post
While not a Gorn uprising storyline, I do have two Gorn missions in a storyline with the final mission being re-evaluated and changed currently.

You have given me the idea to have future missions revolve around the unrest that the Gorn may have with the Empire, though.

Mission Title: "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow"

Mission Title: "The Hegemony Strikes Back"

Still finishing up the last mission in this three mission series, though.
I came across those not too long after I posted this question. I played through and really enjoyed the first one. The only minor nitpick I had was it seemed to place my character in the shoes of a Klingon but that was easy enough to overlook That's not really a problem wiht the mission either. You have to write it from someones perspective. I also was thrown off by your spelling of Petaq. I've never seen it spelled the way you were spelling it in this mission. It was a fun story and I really enjoyed the ending ground confrontation with the Federation.

The Second one I've been a bit slower getting around to. When I grabbed it I didn't feel like going back to qo'nos yet and when I did get to qo'nos I wasn't in the mood to go back out to Eta Eriandi. I'm not entirely sure why you made the players go back to qo'nos for part two since all we get is exposition there.
This thread needs more dancing girls.

Master using it and you can have this!

Be black on the right side. Add properly colored Cheron to the game today!

Last edited by lpthomasmarik; 08-16-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Career Officer
# 4
08-18-2012, 08:21 PM
CaptPFDennis's Happiness is a warm Gorn is a fun one as well.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
Captain
# 5
08-19-2012, 12:27 PM
This may interest you somewhat

"Stray Dogs".

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

It is based on the Gorn, though not entire focused on it's lore.