Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 609
# 141
08-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
You seem to think the BOP is some how viable compared to any other ship in STO. Infact you think battlecloak is so amazing that it magically overcomes the ships shortcomings among other things.

So you're a social shut in, that can't make friends even on the internet and can't play well with others, making you the target of /facerolls the world over.

You aren't even capable of seeing how going from a 30 turn rate to a 60 and gaining both dps and durability is of benefit in combat. And you seriously expect anyone to take you seriously?

You suck at pvp, because you can't play well in a team. This isn't pug call of duty. If you ever played a game like MWO you'd be that moron in the atlas rushing out beyond the support of his team and getting mercilessly gunned down every game.

Also do you really think I care about your gender?
Anyone who has bothered to read any of your posts might of noticed your overwhelming hostility towards those that disagree with you. I recommend taking a step back, avoiding exaggerated statements, and going about this at a logical and common sense approach rather than an emotional one.

Also, you don't need to care about my gender, you just need not acknowledge it at all. That way I don't have to correct you when you say something wrong.

~Obviously

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
# 142
08-25-2012, 07:05 PM
the Jemmy is a marvel. nuff said. It is the best escort in game. It can tank better than half the captains in game who pilot a cruiser. Dish DPS like a killer... Those are a deadly combo...
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 269
# 143
08-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
the Jemmy is a marvel. nuff said. It is the best escort in game. It can tank better than half the captains in game who pilot a cruiser. Dish DPS like a killer... Those are a deadly combo...
True that.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,179
# 144
08-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
You seem to think the BOP is some how viable compared to any other ship in STO. Infact you think battlecloak is so amazing that it magically overcomes the ships shortcomings among other things.

So you're a social shut in, that can't make friends even on the internet and can't play well with others, making you the target of /facerolls the world over.

You aren't even capable of seeing how going from a 30 turn rate to a 60 and gaining both dps and durability is of benefit in combat. And you seriously expect anyone to take you seriously?

You suck at pvp, because you can't play well in a team. This isn't pug call of duty. If you ever played a game like MWO you'd be that moron in the atlas rushing out beyond the support of his team and getting mercilessly gunned down every game.

Also do you really think I care about your gender?
Totally unnecessary remarks, you invalidate your own arguments when you resort to insults.

Furthermore I can personally say that Mewi does not suck at PvP, far from it.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,179
# 145
08-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
the Jemmy is a marvel. nuff said. It is the best escort in game. It can tank better than half the captains in game who pilot a cruiser. Dish DPS like a killer... Those are a deadly combo...
I have just about all the escorts in the game and most of all the other ships. They all have endearing qualities and some not so endearing lol. The bug is the one I keep coming back to because it has the grin factor, it's freaking awesome and I think a lot of the hostility towards it is from people that are just jealous. If they were sent one in the mail you can be sure they'd go silent pretty quick!

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,483
# 146
08-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
I have just about all the escorts in the game and most of all the other ships. They all have endearing qualities and some not so endearing lol. The bug is the one I keep coming back to because it has the grin factor, it's freaking awesome and I think a lot of the hostility towards it is from people that are just jealous. If they were sent one in the mail you can be sure they'd go silent pretty quick!
I disagree. Karfi is still a very powerful ship b/c of its pets and not just the siphoners. I have one and once in a blue moon I'll fly it in PvP. But, I usually don't b/c of how rediculous it is. The Jem has been in the same category as far as I'm concerned. They're the phaser procs of escorts.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 269
# 147
08-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
If they were sent one in the mail you can be sure they'd go silent pretty quick!
Truthfully, if f I got one in the mail I'd sell it to some poor unsuspecting slob that really needed it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,179
# 148
08-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster75 View Post
Truthfully, if f I got one in the mail I'd sell it to some poor unsuspecting slob that really needed it.
Well that's very nice of you and you'd sure make a lot of EC, unless of course it was nerfed down to the same level as an MVAE or similar in which case you'd get diddly squat.

The OP was simply asking which was best, the answer is the Bug in the right hands. A badly built bug can easily be squatted by a reasonably built FE, it has a lot of advantages sure but the number one weapon in all these ships is the one between your ears.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 269
# 149
08-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
the number one weapon in all these ships is the one between your ears.
Well said sir.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 573
# 150
08-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I wonder when the forum Gestapo will nuke this thread too, lol.

Come on guys, stop attacking eachother. It's really not worth.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 PM.