Career Officer
# 1 Starbase "Academy" Forum??
08-22-2012, 10:09 AM
With the advent of Fleet Starbases, and all the questions surrounding them.. one to follow.. sorry..

Shouldn't there be a new forum just for posting questions for SB construction?

Well, onto the question then...

Say, you're working on your SB, and you get one of the sections up to Tier1, say Tact.

Now, I read somewhere that once the SB itself hits Tier 1, the price/cost of projects increases to match.

But, if you get only once area updated to Tier 1, does that affect the other areas?

Thanks in advance.
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-22-2012, 11:02 AM
The price per project does increase as you level up the starbase areas. However, the increase only affects whichever tier you reached, not all projects.

So, tier 0 military takes X stuff per project, pretty simple there. You hit tier 1 on something and do the upgrades, and now military projects will take Y stuff per project, more than X was.

But, that won't affect engineering or science.

Also, yes, I agree on SBs needing their own feedback area and stuff.

Career Officer
# 3 A new forum?
08-23-2012, 11:54 AM
OK, I wanted to throw this out there.

I posted this in another forum, so I guess I'll put here for more eyes to see...

With the advent of fleet SBs, and all the questions regarding them, shouldn't we have a separate forum for posting questions on the SB construction?

I would beat having to search through all the forums or an answer or even doing a search for keywords
Career Officer
# 4
08-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Merged and move to General Community Feedback. Please don't make duplicate threads for the same topic.

Thanks!

syberghost
Community Moderator for the STO Forums
Career Officer
# 5
08-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Sorry about that...