Ensign
# 1 Wolf 359
03-25-2014, 07:18 PM
I would really like to see something done with the wolf 359 system like for examample a time rift that takes you back to the battle of wolf 359 or an event of sorts.
Career Officer
# 2
03-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfang311 View Post
I would really like to see something done with the wolf 359 system like for examample a time rift that takes you back to the battle of wolf 359 or an event of sorts.
How about NO?

As I recall, the Enterprise-D was the only ship the survive that battle, and only because they got there late. It's a space ship graveyard/memorial now.

You want to fight a real No-Win Scenario? Granted, a Wolf-359 based STF could be fun, but the catch would be that everyone dies.

There is a mission where the map is used, so it isn't there randomly.
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Star Clusters}<->{Exploration, Part I NEW!}<->{Other Risa}<->{faiL}<
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-25-2014, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfang311 View Post
Depending on what happens with the revamp in Season 9, the mission you're after is called State of Q.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Captain
# 4
03-25-2014, 10:10 PM
The Enterprise missed Wolf 359, of the ships present only the USS Endeavor survived

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wolf_359

Delta Rising is da best expansion evar and da playerz love it
Career Officer
# 5
03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven2378 View Post
The Enterprise missed Wolf 359, of the ships present only the USS Endeavor survived

Gimme a break, I was going off of memory. At least I knew it was TNG! LOL

>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Star Clusters}<->{Exploration, Part I NEW!}<->{Other Risa}<->{faiL}<
Career Officer
# 6
03-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Doing it as a NWS type event could be interesting. Maybe you have to try to keep the Admiral's ship alive, and destroy the Borg cube (which would be some kind of uber version of a typical STO cube). You can win by either destroying the cube yourself, or by surviving a set period of time until Enterprise arrives to save you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-27-2014, 07:35 AM
Or how about a mission where you have to keep the borg from 2409 from stopping the Enterprise
Captain
# 8
03-27-2014, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh View Post
How about NO?

As I recall, the Enterprise-D was the only ship the survive that battle, and only because they got there late. It's a space ship graveyard/memorial now.

You want to fight a real No-Win Scenario? Granted, a Wolf-359 based STF could be fun, but the catch would be that everyone dies.

There is a mission where the map is used, so it isn't there randomly.
The Enterprise didnt survive that battle, she wasn't part of it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven2378 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappyturbo View Post
Or how about a mission where you have to keep the borg from 2409 from stopping the Enterprise
How about a mission where we have to prevent the Enterprise from reaching Wolf 359 intime (to set the current timeline right^^) and so preventing her destruction...
Support more story content in STO
Career Officer
# 9
03-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revandarklighter View Post
The Enterprise didnt survive that battle, she wasn't part of it....

How about a mission where we have to prevent the Enterprise from reaching Wolf 359 intime (to set the current timeline right^^) and so preventing her destruction...
You beam aboard the Enterprise to sabotage the Deflector modification in such a way that the ship doesn't blow up when the Enterprise fruitlessly shoots a the Cube?

Wolf 359 might be as crowded by time travellers as Hitler's lifetime is. :p