Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
Hi guys,

I am looking for a pvp fleet language: English or German. If I am skilled or not skilled I let other player decide on that. What I can say though is that I have lots of characters to choose from. I can play any role if you need me.

One other thing I would like to mention is that I apologize for all the discussion you might have had with me in the past ( exploits .... ). I just want to play the game nothing else. I don't care if your fleet runs pay2win only or whatever else. I just want to play the game nothing more.

I gave up on my own fleet ( Eryon ) because I don't want responsibility or calling targets any more just play the game from time to time.

So if you need me please contact me:

@pascalb1

FED:

Tao Eng
Shaiden Eng
Reico Eng
Niome Eng Ground
Nio Sci
Jade Sci
Qin Tac

KDF:

Oni Eng
Lucian Eng
Leron Sci
Numion Tac
Phoenix Tac Ground

p.s. if you are on my ignore list I will gladly remove you from it

Last edited by pascalb1; 08-23-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Captain
# 2
08-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Willing to call a truce if you are.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Career Officer
# 3
08-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalb1 View Post
Hi guys,

I am looking for a pvp fleet language: English or German. If I am skilled or not skilled I let other player decide on that. What I can say though is that I have lots of characters to choose from. I can play any role if you need me.

One other thing I would like to mention is that I apologize for all the discussion you might have had with me in the past ( exploits .... ). I just want to play the game nothing else. I don't care if your fleet runs pay2win only or whatever else. I just want to play the game nothing more.

I gave up on my own fleet ( Eryon ) because I don't want responsibility or calling targets any more just play the game from time to time.

So if you need me please contact me:

@pascalb1

FED:

Tao Eng
Shaiden Eng
Reico Eng
Niome Eng Ground
Nio Sci
Jade Sci
Qin Tac

KDF:

Oni Eng
Lucian Eng
Leron Sci
Numion Tac
Phoenix Tac Ground

You are very welcome in the Panda cubs! kkthxchnk plz contact @marctraider in game for details and how you can apply to the panda cubs! We also have special department for the mentally ill and psychiatric pandastitutions!

And yeh i'm on your ignore list, bummer I guess u wont see I hold out my hand for ya. oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-23-2012, 07:49 AM
this is a joke, right? A ruse, bamboozle even! U cant make a complete 180 on your attitude in the past and not expect some kind of scepticism. Especially after the year of grief and hate you gave my friends and I. Either way I forgive you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-23-2012, 07:59 AM
I sense a possible troll in the force. ahhhh sleep in the wet spot will I not.
-------------------------

Future Capt Gecko II Hitlers take on PvP
Career Officer
# 6
08-23-2012, 08:22 AM
You're welcome to try Lag Industries. We have members in the queues and i'm looking to get some decent premades to challenge other fleets. Still need a few more PVPers to make it happen though.

http://lagfleet.enjin.com/
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-23-2012, 08:24 AM
I was trying to come up with something witty to say but really you leave your own fleet that you been building up, because you don't wanna call targets anymore?
Noone.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Roll an alt account, join zerg fleet and be humble, and we can avoid rolling out the red carpet of hate

Last edited by sonicshower; 08-23-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 9
08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalb1 View Post

@pascalb1

FED:

Tao Eng
Shaiden Eng
Reico Eng
Niome Eng Ground
Nio Sci
Jade Sci
Qin Tac

KDF:

Oni Eng
Lucian Eng
Leron Sci
Numion Tac
Phoenix Tac Ground

If this is a real inquiry, which I have my reservations, talk to Hei Qin in game.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Career Officer
# 10
08-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Oh come on, it always is quite enjoyable running into Eryon premades in the queues by accident. You can't give up on that.

So what's your fleets opinion on you leaving just because you don't like responsibilities any more?
-----------------------
decker999