Lieutenant
# 61
08-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
Please don't. That will only negatively impact other players who are buying DOFFs specifically for their starbases. Kind of rude.
I thought about doing it myself just to help make the point of what a stupid idea this is. But alas I can't bring myself to. Besides plenty of people are already doing it without a clue in the world as to the damage potential.
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
Indeed. I started a thread in the Tribble forum yesterday about it. I understand it might be exploitable for the dilithium. But there REALLY NEEDS to be a way to tell the difference between a fleet doff or a regular doff on the exchange. Maybe the easiest way is to make the fleet doffs bound and untradable so they can't be listed in the first place. This would at least be preferable to the situation now.
NO, this is not the answer either. The odds of getting a FLeet Doff you can actually use go WAAAAY down after you have already obtained your fill of Ground Warfare, Space Warfare, and Flight Deck Doffs. Beyond them, everything else is a real crap shoot, it could take over a hundred of them to get the one or few you want or need. So what can you do with all the others? As of now, you can't sell them, and you can't dismiss them for value.

The only place you can dispose of them now is via the personel officer. If they are bound, we won't even be able to do that.
Survivor of Romulus
# 63
08-23-2012, 11:57 AM
if they turn out to be useless (entirely) I shall simply recycle them all.
Survivor of Romulus
# 64
08-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Does anyone actually USE flightdeck and warfare fed side??
Captain
# 65
08-23-2012, 11:58 AM
so if you cannot use them what is the point of them ? , which bright spark thought that a good idea ? . IDIOT who ever it was lol
Ensign
# 66
08-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
You don't use them all the time anymore, sparky. They are now officially useless.

But, good news: Its working as intended!

LOL.

From now on I ma looking for a fleet. This was the only way to put enough doffs in projects. 3 of us can't grind that much doffs. I is too much even for big fleets. not to talk about project which needs 30 or 60 of one kind of doffs.

I will stop playing this game. They just searching ways to make us suffer.
Flota/Fleet: TNT Grupa
Drzava/Country: BiH/Bosnia

Lieutenant
# 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Does anyone actually USE flightdeck and warfare fed side??

Only whites, and only ever to dump into fleet projects.
Starfleet Veteran
# 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
if they turn out to be useless (entirely) I shall simply recycle them all.
news flash: Dismissing them does not grant recruitment cxp or dilithium now. All you can do is trash them for zero worth.

But, its working as intended.

Huzzah!
Career Officer
# 69
08-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbrown2 View Post
I thought about doing it myself just to help make the point of what a stupid idea this is. But alas I can't bring myself to. Besides plenty of people are already doing it without a clue in the world as to the damage potential.

That's the thing...

There's probably many folks out there who have no clue that these FD's are useless for Starbase projects and will put them on the Exchange...

And yet again, there are probably just as many who do and don't care, as long as they get their EC's.
......... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
.......................SARCASM... Just Another Service I Offer...
Survivor of Romulus
# 70
08-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Yes i know I can read you know

Recycle as in DELETE

if they are of NO use they have no value and must be removed to make space for ones that are

of course anyone selling these booby traps on the exchange should be life banned from the exchange
Closed Thread