Lieutenant
after todays patch we are not able to put in common duty officers in the star base.
i cant put medical or security officers in now...i was doing confiscate contraband whats up with this now its all broken...

security officers i have are as follows
bev lelia depolo
nalvit
rosalina dorthea nesser
thelyl shihl
adlay
josie alia gianino
ailene fermine munion
batp
dens
ethan robby margesson
nesza t'hiph

also i see now there is security officers in the tactical group also reserach sicantist in the medical...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91853853000&dateline=  1340532993
Ensign
# 72
08-23-2012, 11:03 AM
I am so angry. I will stop playing game, not because of doffs. Because this just one more STUPID idea, ONE MORE USELESS add. JUST one more **** in our faces.
Flota/Fleet: TNT Grupa
Drzava/Country: BiH/Bosnia

Lt. Commander
# 73
08-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Right now, I am waiting for the inevitable "Don't blame Cryptic, they are just following PWE orders" post.... Well I am finding it harder and harder to seperate the two "factions".
Starfleet Veteran
# 74
08-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Yes i know I can read you know

Recycle as in DELETE

if they are of NO use they have no value and must be removed to make space for ones that are

of course anyone selling these booby traps on the exchange should be life banned from the exchange
you can read but yet you don't know what recycle means? Something recycled is returned to a system to be reprocessed for gain - either financial or by preserving resources.

If you mean you are going to trash them, say you are going to trash them.

and yeah - the exchange is now frought with traps of 300K DOFFs that don't do anything. Yay!

and as always, its working as intended. Huzzah!
Captain
# 75
08-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Great they just killed the whole starbase economy.

People will buy fleet doffs from the exchange and realize they got ****ed over. They'll thus stop to buy doffs at all. Then they'll run into problems filling projects so eventually they'll just say "To hell with it" and will quit their starbases.

Good job Cryptic, really good job. Since Heretic left they really don't have a clue about what to do with the doff system.
Captain
# 76
08-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointedears View Post
In protest to this crap imma go flood the exchange with them > whose with me ? down with the system ! fight the power !
I am selling 1000's at the redonkulous price of 500 ec so that it gets around to people fast that they are no good and 500 ec won't be missed by anyone - but if it saves them from buying a 200k one then great
Starfleet Veteran
Concerns are mounting about why the fleet doff's cannot be used to contribute to fleet projects. Even worse, the fact that they can be posted on the exchange but you cannot detect any difference from a fleet Doff and a normal doff making what you are purchasing on the exchange a complete unknown.

This is a mounting concern for many people and I think it would be good to have an official response from a developer as to "working as intened" or not.

Thank you!
Starfleet Veteran
# 78
08-23-2012, 11:07 AM
all i want to know is which idiot at cryptic/pwe thought this was acceptable ? whatever drugs they are using to get high should be available in the zen sotre !
Lieutenant
# 79 I can't use Fleet Base Doffs
08-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Why can't i use fleet base doffs for fleet base projects. Ever since the patch, they won't go in. Is this on purpose or is this a glitch that will be fixed? If this is done on purpose what do we use common fleet doffs for?
Survivor of Romulus
# 80
08-23-2012, 11:10 AM
yep they are now worthless
you might as well dismiss them

For which you will get nothing#
Closed Thread