Career Officer
Hey there boys and girls and critters of all ages!

some ground stuff got fixed, some space stuff got "fixed".... -_- ....

science in general in the game sucks atm,

pets rule the sky,

power drians (specific ones) still suck the life out of you faster then a $2... well you know...

we got new uniforms and lost the ability to donate fleet duty officers to fleet projects! YAY!

so yeah... kinda light this week because i havent been paying as much attention.

as always ill edit in anything people add that i missed.

id say have fun..... but really... thats really hard to do for me at the moment so i hope you'll forgive my unwillingness to wish that on anyone else -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakehilbert View Post
The Extend Shields graphics have been changed. Instead of the blue line it's now a red swirly thing which doesn't go all the way to the extend target. This means that there is no indication which ship you need to shockwave to break the extend.

Last edited by matteo716maikai; 08-23-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Banned
# 2
08-23-2012, 11:52 AM
Have fun play mechwarrior?

You know, when I made that uniform pips and new uniforms crack earlier, I was joking but expecting that to be 100 percent the case.

So why am I still disappointed?
Commander
# 3
08-23-2012, 12:06 PM
All I will say is that I?m still just as dissatisfied with the State of PVP and PVE balance as I was a week or two ago where I stepped over the line in my rant and rave and dislike of how Cryptic does things! At least they didn?t further destroy anything PVP related this week? I mean? it can get worse you know?
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-23-2012, 12:06 PM
they did some good things with ground stealth and ground melee, or was that last week...

sci ship and sci captain have problems because sci abilities are in such bad shape, and the combination of the 2 can only be moderately effective because of that.

eng captains are a worse problem, but at least their ships don't suck. its the my first play through easy mode character type, next to a tac captain they're worthless.
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 5
08-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Ground polarons got ninjanerfed: their Weapon Malfunction proc is back down to 5 seconds against players. Still the increased 10 seconds against NPCs.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
08-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Slow week on the PvP front, but we've been discussing some ways we may be able to increase the viability of Science ships, Science captains, and Science consoles. No solid plans yet, so nothing to discuss openly. A lot of the feedback from this forum goes into those discussions, though.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-23-2012, 04:28 PM
The Extend Shields graphics have been changed. Instead of the blue line it's now a red swirly thing which doesn't go all the way to the extend target. This means that there is no indication which ship you need to shockwave to break the extend.

Last edited by fakehilbert; 08-23-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Banned
# 8
08-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakehilbert View Post
The Extend Shields graphics have been changed. Instead of the blue line it's now a red swirly thing which doesn't go all the way to the extend target. This means that there is no indication wich ship you need to shockwave to break the extend.
I am so logging in later to see this.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Powerful abilitys like extend's "thin" line is horrible also from a player perspective of reading the battlefield, RSP witch can be argued as a powerful deny skill is as powerful as extend, and the worst part about the extend line is that it could disappear in the graphics, Maybe the art department could update the Extend shields both receiving bubble and the "connection".
Noone.
Captain
# 10
08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
That sums up the amount of extend in matches these days... when everyone has one its so hard to tell who is the extender. hahaha Fun matches when the other guys have so many extends it isn't obvious who is thrown em. lol