Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir,

From what level can you enter B'Tran please ?

Are there any requirements to get the mission "Explore B'Tran Cluster" please ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Captain
# 2
08-23-2012, 04:21 PM
You need to get the Mission to go to Gamma Orionis from Admiral Quinn first. I think that comes around RA 3. Once you get that you can then get the B'Tran Exploration Missions.
Commander
# 3
08-23-2012, 05:24 PM
I do believe you can enter B'Tran at level 1. You just don't get the ability to explore it until after 40.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Captain
# 4
08-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusashorn View Post
I do believe you can enter B'Tran at level 1. You just don't get the ability to explore it until after 40.
You can't enter Gamma Orionis until you get the Mission to go there. It won't let you through the Transwarp Gate.
Community Moderator
# 5
08-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
You can't enter Gamma Orionis until you get the Mission to go there. It won't let you through the Transwarp Gate.
What if you team with somebody who has it?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 6
08-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
What if you team with somebody who has it?
That, I don't know. I never tried that. Something to try tomorrow..
Starfleet Veteran
# 7 >>>
08-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Hi Sir,

There must be something wrong then ; I already Am level 45 RA Upper Half, and I still have no access to B'Tran ! I thaught you would get entrance to the transwarp at level 43 !

What must I do please ?

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire

Last edited by allfather777; 08-23-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Career Officer
# 8
08-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfather777 View Post
Hi Sir,

There must be something wrong then ; I already Am level 45 VA Upper Half, and I still have no access to B'Tran ! I thaught you would get entrance to the transwarp at level 43 !

What must I do please ?

Allfather
Are you a Klingon?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9 >>>
08-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi Sir,

No I'm Fed ! what could be wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Captain
# 10
08-23-2012, 09:30 PM
In addition to being at least level 43 to be eligible to do the mission that grants you access to GO, you also have to be at that point in the story progression. If you aren't, you'll have to do more story missions until you are, or skip missions until you get to it.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----