Lt. Commander
# 1 Boomtown Interviews Craig
12-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Boomtown's Jakob Paulsen spent some time with Executive Producer Craig Zinkievich. Read the interview here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the read!

It would be nice if interviewers would read past interviews Craig and the other dev's have done...I feel that I am reading the same interview over and over again, it isn't just being reiterated in a slightly different way than the last one.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Mmmm, yum yum. Straight out saying "yes, there will be diplomacy missions". That should silence some naysayers. (Well, I can hope, can't I?)

And bradley, with interviews like this, it's more about a site featuring STO for the first time and hooking people who may not have been following the game before. Not every interview will feature mind-blowing new ideas - they have to hook people somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Call me old fashioned, but it might be a better idea to link to the actual article. Your link is a semi-blank page (for me anyways).

http://rpg.boomtown.net/en_uk/articl...w.php?id=18916

As for the article itself. Same old same old, nothing to get excited about.
No Klingon stuff.

- Dahakra
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the link. Now it works for me too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDrake View Post
Mmmm, yum yum. Straight out saying "yes, there will be diplomacy missions". That should silence some naysayers. (Well, I can hope, can't I?)

And bradley, with interviews like this, it's more about a site featuring STO for the first time and hooking people who may not have been following the game before. Not every interview will feature mind-blowing new ideas - they have to hook people somewhere.
Definitely agree - as someone who's trying to follow every bit of news (with my morning coffee everyday ), it's nice to see interviews being posted every couple of days just as an indicator of activity/hype. A lot of the interviews over T-giving have discussed well-known portions of the game, but it's nice seeing interest in the community.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2009, 08:00 PM
I enjoyed this article more than some of the ones that came out around Thanksgiving, mostly because it did not seem as much of a complete retread of information that we already know. The mention of diplomacy missions is exciting and is something I am very much looking forward to, though perhaps in the future a little bit more time could be devoted to discussing that issue specifically. Still, thanks for the link!
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Boomtown's Jakob Paulsen spent some time with Executive Producer Craig Zinkievich. Read the interview here.

Link to the news article.
Your link is incorrect. It does not link to the article.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahakra View Post
Call me old fashioned, but it might be a better idea to link to the actual article. Your link is a semi-blank page (for me anyways).

http://rpg.boomtown.net/en_uk/articl...w.php?id=18916

As for the article itself. Same old same old, nothing to get excited about.
No Klingon stuff.

- Dahakra

uber pwnage klink type!