Ensign
# 1 Missing Transwarp
08-24-2012, 05:09 AM
I hear I am supposed to have Transwarp to Fleet starbase. Others in my fleet have it at the same level as I do. I have Diplomacy at 2 and cannot transwarp to K7 like the instructions say, either. I have tested with with my Excelsior class as well.
Captain
# 2
08-24-2012, 06:46 AM
It took me some time before either of those showed up on my character. I hit Diplo 2 and it was like the next day before I could TW to K7.
Community Moderator
# 3
08-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Warped out of "F2P Q&A" forum. If this turns out to be a bug, we can move it again to the appropriate forum.

You might try visiting the DOFF contact (Lt. Ferra for Fed) and use the button to fix your commendation records. That should take care of the K7 transwarp issue. No idea whether it might also fix your Starbase transwarp, but it's worth a shot.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to submit a ticket.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Career Officer
# 4
08-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Fixing commendation records and relogging never solved the issue for me when I hit rank 3.

K7 had been added properly when I hit rank 2, and never had an issue with the Fleet transwarp. The title for rank 3 was added properly too. Just didn't get the transwarp and ability to grant DI with rank 3.

I followed the advice from some older posts and respec'd my character (saving no points), which immediately gave me the missing things from rank 3. Seems like a very, very old bug.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Rihannsu
# 5
08-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Fleet members can NOT transwarp to the Fleet star base until the Transwarp gate at the Fleet starbase is built.

Your fleet will have to complete at least 10 of the science track projects for your starbase and then complete the Communications Array upgrade project in order to unlock the project to build out the transwarp gate outside your starbase.

THEN you will be able to transwarp to your fleet Starbase.
Ensign
# 6
08-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
Fleet members can NOT transwarp to the Fleet star base until the Transwarp gate at the Fleet starbase is built.

Your fleet will have to complete at least 10 of the science track projects for your starbase and then complete the Communications Array upgrade project in order to unlock the project to build out the transwarp gate outside your starbase.

THEN you will be able to transwarp to your fleet Starbase.
Quote:
Others in my fleet have it at the same level as I do.
Pretty sure his fleet finished the gate.
Empire Veteran
# 7
08-25-2012, 01:46 AM
This is a known bug.

You will need to respec your character in order for you to get the proper transwarp abilities and commendation powers (if you are missing any).

I had the same issue, and saw in one of the posts in the Gameplay Bugs forum a solution. I had no transwarp destinations other than qo'nos with marauder rank 3 and a fleet with an active transwarp relay (nor did I have any of the commendation powers for the rank). I fixed the issue by respeccing the affected character (clearing the skill points and reallocating them).

here are some of the related threads:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=359411

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=343321

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=329341

I submitted a ticket about it, and had a back and forth discussion with one of the GMs via the ticket system. I explained the issue in depth to them, and how I finally resolved it.

if you haven't already, you should submit a bug report (which is NOT replied to) describing your problem or you could send in a GM ticket (which you will get a reply to, though they won't really be able to help you very much in this case). This way they get a better idea of the scope of the problem.

This thread really belongs in the gameplay bugs forums.

___