Captain
if you have upgraded a chel gret then you wont be able to claim it on alts at the reduced price.

seems ok for the plesh brek, but i have one still boxed and dont know if that would change how the game treats it.
Cryptic.
Figure out and address the players path of least resistance to reward. this one thing is THE consistent factor undermining all your efforts. be that crafting, raids or starbase projects.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2014, 05:04 AM
This does not effect everyone,I was able to claim it on all mine with the discount.
Career Officer
# 3
12-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skollulfr View Post
if you have upgraded a chel gret then you wont be able to claim it on alts at the reduced price.

seems ok for the plesh brek, but i have one still boxed and dont know if that would change how the game treats it.
Oh my! That makes sense actually. A T5-U is counted as a completely different ship than it is before it's upgraded. I had some characters I got the Chel Grett for last year and upgraded them all to T5-U when Delta Rising launched since the upgrade is free and none of my characters are showing the discount. I plan to get it for all of the others who didn't get it last year.

Anywho, this issue was already fixed on the Tribble test server and should go live by Thursday. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1319531
Quote:
Updated ship discount functionality for the Breen Plesh Brek heavy frigate and Breen Chel Grett warship.

Players who had previously completed the projects to claim one of these ships should be able to unlock their account discount after they talk to Q, or upon acquiring another ship.
Captain
# 4
12-06-2014, 01:54 PM
It effect all 5 of my character's but, only the chel gret!

Both the chel gret and, the raider were made upgraded to T5-U and, only the raider shows to have the discount for all 5 of my character's, while the chel gret comes up as 1k needed.

Now comes another dumb part, obtaining a raider at 40 pics on a character who didn't already have one, caused the game to flash that a discount is applied to account for all character's.

So, already receiving the discount, obtained the discounted ship on a toon that didn't have one and, now getting guess what.............the game saying I have obtained the discount for which I was already receiving!

How's that for crap programming?
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet