Captain
From what I understand the devs are looking into alternatives for selecting fleet and retrofit ships for the KDF. So I'd like to request the K'Tanco BC. It was my favorite ship back when the KDF was at a lower starting level, and I would love to fly her again.
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-27-2012, 01:18 AM
I'm all for more C-Store ships for the KDF, if it's another Fleet Ship they may as well not bother, 2000 Zen for a single unlock is not worth it for most players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 3
08-27-2012, 02:53 AM
Didn't say Fleet ship. I said Retrofit ship, the 200K ones.
Captain
# 4
08-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Can you confirm the source of the rumors (i.e., "From what I understand") to which you refer? Thanks! I am just curious where you are hearing such things. I have made similar comments before to devs in tweets, forums, etc., but have not myself heard that anything was in the works. Thanks again.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
# 5
08-27-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Can you confirm the source of the rumors (i.e., "From what I understand") to which you refer? Thanks! I am just curious where you are hearing such things. I have made similar comments before to devs in tweets, forums, etc., but have not myself heard that anything was in the works. Thanks again.

check out Lord Malak's question on the August Ask Cryptic:
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=634281
Captain
# 6
08-27-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
From what I understand the devs are looking into alternatives for selecting fleet and retrofit ships for the KDF. So I'd like to request the K'Tanco BC. It was my favorite ship back when the KDF was at a lower starting level, and I would love to fly her again.
A GREAT lookin ship, but as far as I can tell if you want an updated version it's gonna cost you- 3000 zen. More if you want consoles but I'll assume you've got a few c-store ships you can pillage.

Fleet K'tinga (2k zen) + K'Tanco skin (1000 zen c-store Koro'Tingao)

Psssst, I'm already saving for one, but will prolly wait for account bind of fleet ship, or c-store equiv.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?

Last edited by lordmalak1; 08-27-2012 at 10:08 AM.