Career Officer
# 401
10-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
dont suppose you know where to find out how long we've been sub'd do ya?
At the very top of this plage, click on "My Account".
Career Officer
# 402
10-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
thank ya much
Career Officer
# 403
10-06-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
dont suppose anyone can point me in the direction of finding out how long we've been sub'd?
Click "My Account" at the top of the page. Scroll down. It'll tell you under the Subscriptions heading.

Vet rewards have always ticked off at x99.1 before, so the 1000 day reward should unlock just after you move past 999 Days subscribed. So for me (barring the reward being late, or them suddenly changing the system) it should unlock in four days as mine currently reads: Subscribed For: 995 Days
# 404
10-06-2012, 04:15 AM
It's a ship that apparently somehow transforms, is related to the word "Vektor", and it's one of the ships that was in the DTNE contest.

One of the podcasts will be showing screenshots of it early next week, and there will be a blog about it.

That sums up the info we have so far.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 405
10-06-2012, 05:22 AM
So it is the Vektor then? *sigh* Doubt I'll even claim it - the design is truly hideous and far removed from canon Trek ships - looks like I'll be flying my Excelsior 'til they switch the servers off...
Career Officer
# 406
10-06-2012, 05:32 AM
I guess you cant please everyone.
I survived the 2012 Forum Merge - Join Date 11/2008
Captain
# 407
10-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Whilst this is accurate the accolades in game are a more accurate methods of tracking, the website is...unreliable in my experience.
Ensign
# 408
10-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
So it is the Vektor then? *sigh* Doubt I'll even claim it - the design is truly hideous and far removed from canon Trek ships - looks like I'll be flying my Excelsior 'til they switch the servers off...
if you follow that line, then the defiant broke canon when it came out, having no nacelles or saucer section. Even the galaxy class design was pretty far removed from TOS when it came out.

The fact is ship designs will change as technology evolves..so each generation of ship will look different, not to mention the fact this is set years ahead of the tv series.
Career Officer
# 409
10-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerdraco View Post
Some possibilities for Gold member rewards, since I believe anyone who denegrates a system should have an idea how it can be fixed:

GOLD Master Keys - one free per month to all Gold Members - allows you to open 10 lockboxes of your choice.
Latinum Series Master Keys - available only to Gold members with 500 days or more - allows you to open any number of lockboxs of a particular series (Each series key sold seperately) - available for the price of a 10 pack of regular keys in the Z Store
Latinum Master Key - K Series - A reward at 1000 days - Bound to Account, so it can be traded across characters - Allows unlimited opening of all lockboxes released up to and including the 1000 day mark of the game. (This means that the K1 series released with the 1000 day rewards would open Cardassian, Ferengi, and Tholian Lockboxes.)
the only way this would work is if

Gold Master Key - Opens one free box a month and would be purchased for 100,000 GPL or 150,000 Dilithium.

latinum Series Master Keys - Opens two boxes a month and would be a 500 day vet award.

Latinum Master Key - K Series - Opens four boxes a month (ie the number of key you can buy with your stipend) and is a 1000 day vet reward.

As nice as this would be I do not think you will ever see this in the game.
Commander
# 410
10-06-2012, 08:39 AM
PWE_Branflakes mentioned in a another thread that Monday would probably have a Blog containing the details of the 1000 day vet reward.