Career Officer
So while checking out the new bar/lounge area on the fleet starbase, my camera freaked out and I saw into the depth of the starbase. Annoyingly I moved my mouse and lost the great view. So with a little maneuvering of my mouse I did get a few shots at this angle.

I am not sure if this is against PWE forum rules, if so you can happily remove the images if it is.

So they are no the best screenshots so forgive me.

So I wonder if this area will be accessible at a later time, when the starbase has been upgraded to a later tier, at present ours is tier II. I was thinking when the starbase has it's mushroom top.

In that area I saw shuttles flying around and in another area, I could not get a image of, there was 4-5 shuttles parked up. The other shuttles flying around were exiting and entering, what I am guessing was airlocks.

Last edited by blitzsth; 08-24-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Ensign
# 2 What is this area?
08-25-2012, 09:24 AM
WhenI fell through the floor at my fleet starbase I saw this whole area and it looks from what I could tell as a shuttle bay.
=/\= LLAP =/\=
Join date Jan 2010
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Walk through the arch to the transporter room, and you'll fall in. You won't die, though.
Commander
# 4
09-03-2012, 12:20 PM
There appears to be a shuttle landing pad in there, and there are shuttles that fly from one bay door to another.

Pretty cool looking all around. If I had to guess though I would say it is just window dressing, and the intent was to have some sort of floor windows in ops or something.
Captain
# 5
09-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah, if you walk into the sides of the transporter room doorway you'll be able to fall down to that place. A whole lot of type 8 shuttles flying around, some parked as you said, like the void under andoria (don't ask what that is... let's just say you can climb the rock formations).