Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
So I just went into the tailor, and just happened to click on my Photonic Sci Boff. You know, the one that much like the Reman, Breen, and Jem'Hadar, has NO customization options, right?

Well, not anymore.

Well, there's definitely a glitch here. Of what sort, I cannot say. Should we not have access to the customization options? Or is the glitch the inability to save it? As you can see, EVERY costume option is available, from Gorn head, chest, and hand options to Nausicaan armor and ferengi head dress. To be honest with you, I hope that it does become customizable. The fact that it wasn't has baffled me for 2 years. It's a hologram, it should have the most options.

So what's the story, Cryptic? Is this like the [Redacted] ship, and it accidentally made it into the live game before you were ready to reveal it, or what?

Last edited by ducklesworth; 08-25-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-24-2012, 09:58 PM
I could be totally wrong, but...considering the alleged active information embargo on that ship's presence in STO, if I were making a thread looking for a genuine response and maybe discussion about something completely unrelated, I'd be a bit skittish about referencing said ship in it. Wouldn't want to risk having my thread nuked or wiped.

Just a consideration. Though being on-topic: Customizable photonic officers would be a no-brainer I'd agree. I must look into this glitch next time I'm online.

The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
"Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
Career Officer
# 3
08-24-2012, 10:38 PM
I discovered the same thing it is a bug with the tailor....but what is new right?
Career Officer
# 4
08-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Bumping for dev response.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-26-2012, 07:12 AM
I have the same bug with my breen boff and my borg accolade doff. Haven't checked my jem hadar boff though.

I posted another thread on this just now after the search tool turned up nothing.
Search tool, bug reporter, does anything work around here? lol
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.

Last edited by captainoblivous; 08-26-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
08-27-2012, 03:56 AM
Bumping for dev response. This is a pretty big issue!
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.
Captain
# 7
08-27-2012, 06:52 AM
The bug also affects Jem'hadar, Reman, and Breen boffs. I'm guessing it would be the same for all special boffs. Man, I wish I could keep my Jem'hadar's body and head the same but add Borg implants...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)