Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Evil70th's Missions
08-25-2012, 01:29 PM
This posting will contain a comprehensive listing of all my missions including my old missions and the new ones as I create them. Constructive feedback is always welcome in the game and here in this posting.

I hope you enjoy my missions and the game as a whole.
Thanks,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".

Last edited by evil70th; 08-25-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2 Contamination
08-25-2012, 01:30 PM
The mission below has been around for a while but I went back in and adjusted several elements in the story based on feedback received over time. I cleaned up a few spelling and grammatical issues that I found. I also changed the initial start location on ESD to an easier to find location.

Mission Title: Contamination
Author: Evil70th
Project ID: ST-HOM98JB5K
Allegiance: Federation
Level: 16+
Description: The Federation Science Directorate has a rogue scientist on its hands. Doctor Klausen, of the Gavin IV Anthropological Study, has apparently decided to interfere in the pre-warp culture on the planet and must be stopped.

Admiral Quinn has recommended you to help Doctor Joanne Marbles, Director of Anthropology, Federation Science Directorate, to help resolve this incident. Please report to the conference room ESD for a briefing. Will you help the Federation?

Authors Notes: This mission is heavy on story Dialogue with a "Skip Dialogue and Provide Summary" option that gives you a summary of the information needed to proceed.

There is one task based ground combat on the last map and several optional ground combat on all other maps. There are ways to avoid the optional combat, and engaging in the optional combat is not recommended. Doing so will only add time to the overall length of the mission.

Estimated length:
60 - 90 minutes with full Dialogue.
30 - 45 with "Skip Dialogue" option.

Hope you enjoy the mission and I look forward to your comments.
Thanks
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Starfleet Veteran
The mission below was my first mission so it has been around for a while. I went back in and adjusted several elements in the story based on feedback received over time plus lessons learned from producing my other mission. I cleaned up a few spelling and grammatical issues that I found.

Mission Title: Betrayal of the Empire (Part 1)
Project ID: ST-HKCA3C2PH
Allegiance: Klingon
Description: Your old friend Worf needs to speak with you immediately.

He believes there may be a link to a high ranking councilman in the High Council and the Romulans. Worf needs your help in uncovering the truth of a threat that could shake the Empire to its core.

You owe him your life. Will you help your old friend?

Authors Notes: This mission is part one of two.

Estimated time:
About 35 minutes with full dialogue and combat.
About 17 minutes with use of "Skip Dialogue" feature and combat.

I am currently working on adjustments to part 2 of this mission and hope to have it out in the next day or so. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this mission and I look forward to your comments.
Thanks
Brian

Last edited by evil70th; 08-26-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
The mission below was my second mission, and part 2 of the previous mission. It too has been out for a while but needed some updating. I went back in and adjusted several elements in the story based on feedback and my in depth review of the mission.

Mission Title: Betrayal of the Empire (Part 2)
Project ID: ST-HFBGX74XY
Description: In part one you heard from your old friend Worf who asked you to help uncover a possible threat to the Empire that may involve a high ranking member of the High Council. Now that mission continues. Will you help uncover the threat to the Empire?

Authors Notes: This mission is part two of two. You should play part one first to enjoy the story more.

Estimated time:
About 30 minutes with full dialogue and combat.
About 15 minutes with use of "Skip Dialogue" feature and combat.

With this update I believe all my missions that are currently available are now up to date. I hope you enjoy this mission and I look forward to your comments.
Thanks
Brian
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-31-2012, 08:43 PM
I have tried to apply lessons learned from other missions I've reviewed and from the tutorials available on Starbase UGC. Play my mission and let me know what you think. Constructive feedback is always welcome.

Brian
Starfleet Veteran
# 6 New Project
09-13-2012, 08:07 PM
I have started working on a new mission. The tentative title is "Of War and Wanting". Of course the title is subject to change between now and the release, but that is the working title at the moment.

I will keep you posted as this project progresses.
Empire Veteran
# 7
09-14-2012, 02:13 PM
I'll try to play one of your missions if I find some in game time for some foundry missions (which is always something hard to find, especially with the current challenge). Will give you my thoughts.
Empire Veteran
# 8
09-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Alright I just tried to play the first part of your kdf foundry mission but it looks like I got a bug, no new objective appeared after i killed the romulans in the city of ti'op.

It might be fixed if i beam out, but i'm too tired to try again today. Will make another attempt later and give you my thoughts on your mission.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
09-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Alright I just tried to play the first part of your kdf foundry mission but it looks like I got a bug, no new objective appeared after i killed the romulans in the city of ti'op.

It might be fixed if i beam out, but i'm too tired to try again today. Will make another attempt later and give you my thoughts on your mission.
The dialogue field becomes available after the fight alert status goes away. I have also cut back on the number of Klingon resident's popup dialogue thanking you for saving them. I think the two towards the end might have been interfering with the final dialogue coming up after the last Romulan in the "Clear the streets" task. You should not have a problem anymore.

Thanks for playing my mission and for the feedback.
Brian

Last edited by evil70th; 12-19-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10 Spot Light on the Foundry!
09-27-2012, 04:07 PM
This mission is the Spot Light on the Foundry for this week.

Mission Title: Betrayal of the Empire (Part 1)
Project ID: ST-HKCA3C2PH
Description: Your old friend Worf needs to speak with you immediately.

He believes there may be a link to a high ranking councilman in the High Council and the Romulans. Worf needs your help in uncovering the truth of a threat that could shake the Empire to its core.

You owe him your life. Will you help your old friend?

Authors Notes: This mission is part one of two.

Estimated time:
About 35 minutes with full dialogue and combat.
About 17 minutes with use of "Skip Dialogue" feature and combat.