Career Officer
# 21
09-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Branflakes really needs to redo that. Practically everything had the same response. Would've been better to say "The following is not mentioned in the EULA:"

Not to mention his link to the EULA is dead.

I think his responses were perfect. The problem before was that a bunch of community people came in and editorialized, adding a bunch of restrictions to the EULA that were not even there. I think the redundancy of his responses indicated that we're the ones who are supposed to look in the EULA and decide what is legal.

Branflakes' post reset everything, so we're back to reading the EULA ourselves and making our own decisions, as it should have been all along. That's all that really matters.

For example, with Leviathan's current question, he is the one who ultimately has to make the decision, and he is the one who will bear the risk (if Patrick Stewart's agent complains, maybe his mission gets pulled).

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.

Last edited by nagorak; 09-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Career Officer
# 22
09-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
I think his responses were perfect. The problem before was that a bunch of community people came in and editorialized, adding a bunch of restrictions to the EULA that were not even there. I think the redundancy of his responses indicated that we're the ones who are supposed to look in the EULA and decide what is legal.

Branflakes' post reset everything, so we're back to reading the EULA ourselves and making our own decisions, as it should have been all along. That's all that really matters.

For example, with Leviathan's current question, he is the one who ultimately has to make the decision, and he is the one who will bear the risk (if Patrick Stewart's agent complains, maybe his mission gets pulled).
Well, one thing's for sure. I'll be surprised if I make the Foundry Spotlight with this mission.

At the same time, nobody has convinced me that I need to.
Career Officer
# 23
09-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Well, testers have at it:

The Inner Darkness
ID: ST-HLP235DKL
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 48+
When a retired ambassador undergoes treatments for his rare, degenerative neurological condition in the Briar Patch, your presence is requested to provide a security detail against the combined threat of the Na'kuhl and the Ekosians. However, the greatest threat may prove to be within.

Caution: This mission may be on the long side and a touch controversial for reasons that may become apparent. No foul language or anything.