Lt. Commander
I have a problem or I don't know how to do it, but in the Cage Of Fire Mission, when in the Fire Cage, you need to scan the flames of the portal. Whatever I do, I don't get a pop up to scan those flames or I don't know how to scan an item/target with my menu. Some help would be welcomed coz I am stuck in this mission.
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 08:49 PM

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 09-20-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Try moving as close to the flames as possible. If the alert comes up on the right side of the screen to scan, try clicking it, or hitting F to bring up the box.

Sometimes, it is tricky to get it to come up.
The first time I did it, I had a problem with the box coming up, and I just ran through the flames.
One of my toons did it no problem, the other 3 I had to play with to get it to get the command to scan.
Tried it already, but nothing is popping up at all. Well, I will try later on again.
Ensign
# 4
08-26-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adorkabledori View Post
Tried it already, but nothing is popping up at all. Well, I will try later on again.
Your scanning the wrong flames. Go back to the beginning when that person burst into flames and scan those flames. The portal will then be open. I've ran into this before.