Lieutenant
# 21
08-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I was including the idea that you need to select the Officer's Report Mission, select the Foundry Mission, Zone in, Zone out, select the Mission again, etc. That can take 5 minutes by the time you do all 3.
What do you mean "zone in, zone out"? Also, people typically select all 3 at once and when you click the wall it completes all 3 at the same time.
Commander
# 22
08-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by game5pock View Post
Heaven forbid something is done quickly every 20hrs in "Labor Camp Online"
You can do it quickly without using the one-click exploits. There are a number of Foundry missions that take only a few minutes to complete; some of them have plots, some are free-for-all combat, and some are just simple objectives. You don't need to do it in one click.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Lieutenant
# 23
08-26-2012, 02:18 PM
I must point out that this thread presents forum viewers with detailed instructions for engaging in exploitative activity and should be closed and deleted immediately!
Career Officer
# 24
08-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by game5pock View Post
Heaven forbid something is done quickly every 20hrs in "Labor Camp Online"
Oh that's fine and all, til everyone starts doing it and Cryptic nerfs it. I mean look at the DOFF contraband mission. And that was with legitimate work.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
08-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Maybe people shouldn't be rating them so much, and so highly. It'd be become more underground, than a neon blue sign that says "Transport in Dominion style, get a free Dilithium box!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
08-26-2012, 03:12 PM
if u dont like clicker missions dont do them. simple.

if u comnsoder this an exploit then stfs must be a expolit too u get more diltium from one run of that. if ur lucky or do a few of them ur likely to cap ur diltiuhm in a 3 or 4 space runs.

i have 6 toons i play and cap them all with a few space runs so what who cares its just a game
Career Officer
# 27
08-26-2012, 03:15 PM
I would like a response from a Cryptic Dev on the 1-Clicks being Exploits or Not. People are wasting Customer Service's time if these are being reported as exploits when Cryptic does not consider them to be one.

Even if there were efforts to remove these from the foundry they would be replaced by the next easiest thing. Probably 'Easy - Talk to NPC'. People will say those are exploits as well and complain. When those are removed the next easiest way to complete a mission will go rampant.

Personally I think it's all a waste of Customer Service's time. I'd rather them be focused on escalating Bug Reports than this. The whole reason why you can only do Officer Reports Daily is Cryptic knew players will use the foundry to create the shortest path possible to the reward.
Lieutenant
# 28
08-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
if u comnsoder this an exploit then stfs must be a expolit too u get more diltium from one run of that.
This is probably one of the most ridiculous quotes I have read on the forums.
Commander
# 29
08-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
if u comnsoder this an exploit then stfs must be a expolit too u get more diltium from one run of that.
STFs require work. One-click Foundry missions do not. That's not even close to a fair comparison.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Career Officer
# 30
08-26-2012, 05:57 PM
anyone remember the super quick leveling missions? tons of enemy ships and all you had to do was explode to kill them all? -grumbles about the reduction of number of targets that can be hit by things-