Ensign
Hi All,

Has any one else noticed that when you get a new Boff and go to the tailor that when you select a colour it chages the whole column? i.e. if you change the third colour block in the uniform (body) to white then all other uniform items with a third column will also change to white.

I have recently gotten a few Boffs for the KDF side and this has happened with all of them, I haven't tried it fed side yet. This is obivously very irritanting as it limits (the already fairly limited) customisation options.

I am hoping a Dev could respond, but I know the chances are slim.
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Sometimes if you hit the randomise button it will unlock the colours so they are seperate. I had what you're describing happen to my Vulcan captain on the Fed side once.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzodoom View Post
Hi All,

Has any one else noticed that when you get a new Boff and go to the tailor that when you select a colour it chages the whole column? i.e. if you change the third colour block in the uniform (body) to white then all other uniform items with a third column will also change to white.
I've only noticed it on the KDF side and seemingly only for females so far. Though it's not always the first time I swap uniforms for BOFFs, but randomly whenever I change the uniform of the day.
Captain
# 4
08-27-2012, 07:58 AM
I've had it happen on my fed's entire boff staff. Change the gloves, it also changes the uniform's sleeve stripes and a load of other things.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'