Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flickerstat View Post
Tried 14) and the reduction is 15 seconds. You said cannon but I think you just meant the Doff that gives a 15 second cool down to your next beam attack that targets a subsystem.
Yep

Quote:
22) sounds like a suggestion. It's not really a bug. That would be pretty sweet.
It's a balance issue however. You cannot remove tractor from them because people paid real money (dilithium=real money) for them. At the same time, being constantly tractored for the entire duration of an arena is not fun. Only possible solution: an immunity, just like the photonic shockwave one or the phaser proc one.

Quote:
28) Stay on target.
[/quote]
Correct, I will update the thread

Last edited by francescos772; 08-28-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Ensign
# 12
08-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescos772 View Post
No, i meant the cannon one.
There are several flavours of energy weapons officer doff: cannon abilities cooldown, beam abilities cooldown, Subsystem targeting cooldown.
The blue doffs of the "cannon" type should have 9 seconds cooldown reduction, not 15.
Cooldown is correct but tooltip is not.

It's a balance issue however. You cannot remove tractor from them because people paid real money (dilithium=real money) for them. At the same time, being constantly tractored for the entire duration of an arena is not fun. Only possible solution: an immunity, just like the photonic shockwave one or the phaser proc one.

Correct, I will update the thread[/quote]

Yup, that is a bug for 14). All qualities have about 5 seconds off from what they should be (white is about 2.5).

The tractor beam is a very powerful tool for the danubes to have but keep in mind that they are pretty weak. Also there are boff powers to remove the effect/buff you against their effects like polarize hull. Also you can brute force out of there.

Dilithium is a currency that can be made in a lot of ways. You could spend ZEN to get it but it is so plentiful in game. Spending real money is just bypassing the grind.

This is a good list though. Keep it up.
Lieutenant
I mentioned in another posting in the Gameplay bugs thread that the armored EV suits are not activating for my character (T'Praun@captainarmada). All are bound to the character and the only EV suit that will activate is the pre-owned one I purchased for dilithium.

I will be happy to send whatever you need to confirm my issue. I can't believe that no one else is having this issue. A timely fix would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Added

34) Even NPC can easily break tholian webs. Web nodes should be stronger, otherwise the web itself is useless (no nodes, no web = no explosion = useless item)
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Added

35) Weapons: Polaron energy drain is fine, however when stacking is a death sentence. A polaron drain immunity should be introduced, just like the one that exists for phasers
Career Officer
# 16
09-10-2012, 11:18 AM
The tholian ground set is extremely underpowered. Right now you can go and buy pieces off the exchange for less than 10k EC which are more effective, the set bonus is nearly useless because Tholians keep their distance and don't close into melee range. Adding content which is negated by spending pennies on the exchange for better items isn't logical.

Change the set bonus to work similar to blast weapons (which are also awful) secondary attack and increase it's damage. Make the set components stronger than regular Nukara drop items, right now they have less rad resist and lower shield capacities. Compensate for the very slow and range handicapped pulsewave against an enemy that always is crazy fast and at range.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-18-2012, 08:45 AM
I updated the thread because they have fixed some of the bugs.
Nice work Cryptic, way to go!