Lieutenant
Been thinking of future higher ranks that are incoming. Think when we reach the highest rank. That Range of ships should have more than 1 special ability maybe 5. It should combine existing & new abilities.

Maybe have 1 fed ship that create it's own worm to travel thru! Unless Q slip drive already doing that. X5 times faster than Slip Drive.

Anyway had thought how about new ships that never been seen before.

The Dev's need to consider the new timeline that was created in the movie. An excuse to have different version of current ships.

Like they could develop this make 1 new advanced look for Galaxy/Galaxy X class for the future maybe developing an spanking new model that is X3 bigger, faster, stronger, slicker version that has Cloak, Saucer Sep & can maintain slip drive. (Call it Galaxy Z Class! - Class of the future!)

Ultimate Top Tier Ship: (Idea for new ship that doesn't exist yet!)
I think cryptic once decide on top rank when add to it. The top rank you can possible have. They make a Unique Multi purpose Experimental ship! Just name it Experimental Class Ship. A long range Exploration Starship.

This ship is a:
1. A Heavy Cruiser (Reinforced Hull)
2. A Tactical Ship
3. A Science Ship

It should come with a uniquely new designed bridge. Be the first ship that allows you place all your main BO's where want them. Maybe 6-10 Station slots. (Currenly you can only position 5!)

Console Slots:
If it's gonna be on C-Store max out all it's slots instead giving lowest quality consoles.

Decks: All the main ones!

Would like added a personal Holodeck! Cargo bay, shuttle bay, Conference Room! Brig..
Maybe a contact on your ship that can offer new fed events thru your ship.

Last edited by roguestarship; 08-27-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Commander
# 2
08-27-2012, 09:56 AM
One quick thing. Each bridge can hold a different number of officers. The one I use has all 10 of my BO plus 2 NPCs. But I would like to be able to put them where I want.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command
Lieutenant
# 3
08-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesal24 View Post
One quick thing. Each bridge can hold a different number of officers. The one I use has all 10 of my BO plus 2 NPCs. But I would like to be able to put them where I want.

Kyle
That's what I want. [I want choose who is in the front seats of the ship.]