Captain
# 21
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
1. KDF captains do not spam zone chat with tasteless nonsense

2. KDF captains will support your war efforts regardless of race, ship type, religion, phase of the moon, or scenario

3. Martok is cute

4. KDF captains are allowed to conduct illegal raids on illegal Federation colonies which makes everything legal magically

5. Moar contraband!

6. Gowron, the ex-Chancellor himself offers to teach Klingon culture to everyone! What humility!

7. 2309 vintage bloodwine is the best in the Galaxy

8. In PUG Elite Ground STFs my Klingon schoolgirls, housewives and secretaries routinely do ten times better with standard rare gear than stupid MACO suited power rangers who act like honorless petaQ and do zero DPS to the enemy... for they act like cowards and do nothing but snipe from maximum range like typical spineless Feds.

9. Cos it's the logical faction to play if you're going to have Gowron hairstyle IRL eventually
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Empire Veteran
# 22
08-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
Cos it's the logical faction to play if you're going to have Gowron hairstyle IRL eventually
wow, I would like to see that! .. also why Gowron is awesome. > His expressions on this... I so wanna make a gif out of this!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Captain
# 23
08-29-2012, 10:32 PM
klingons invented solid state drives for when they break out in song

even wile insane Kor went out like a Boss taking on an entire Jem'hard fleet with one under powered Bird of Pray in "Blood Oath" to give Martok and his fleet time to escape

but manly just the back story and history i find way more interesting then the federation side i wish they would get more content to develop it more
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Being able to amass contraband so that the hapless Fed toons can have their toys... They can have their toys, but we do not need such frivolous ships in our midst... Nope, my Qin Raptor, even in its "beamscort" config can run circles around the best that Starfleet can throw at me. And, on a personal note, my bridge crew is all Orion women... great morale boost for my crew >

So if you're in a Fed ship flying about and you spot the IKS Vi'ejo Ve'yaco flying about, be assured that its crew is truly living life and isn't concerned about petty trivialities. All K'Mtar wants is some contraband... and glorious battle
WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.
Career Officer
# 25
08-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar01 View Post
Top Five Reasons Why I Love The KDF

1. Orion chicks in bikinis.
enough said
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Four reasons here:

1: Klingons are awesome, but then you already knew that.

2: The Vo'Quv is awesome.

3: Despite having so few science vessels, the KDF has what I consider the best in the game: The Varanus.

4: No ship does it better than a Bird-of-Prey. I have a Defiant on all of my Fed toons because it's as close as they can get to owning a BoP. Still need to get the Ning-Tao... .
Empire Veteran
# 27
08-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Also notice its a lot easier to role-play as part of KDF than Fed?

I know not many rp; but I deleted my fed sci cap (my previous main who lost her title to my klingon tac captain) and rolled an orion male sci cap with a full bio .
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Captain
# 28
08-30-2012, 02:47 AM
The RP thing is somewhat true.

I was Gowroning some foreign petaQ who tried to bully my bosses in the conference room earlier. Talk about DS9 LARP.

Corporate management: It's Better in Klingon. (tm)

In recognition of this glorious thread redneck academy shall run a week long Klingon Appreciation Week event of our own to spread the virtues of Klingon culture and tradition.

While the petty Feds whine like little girls over PWE this and Cryptic that we shall busy ourselves carving a river of blood and song worthy of exhibition in the Great Hall as all STO players should do - enjoy the game (and leave the whining and bickering to the childish majority)

Qa'pla :3
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by carmenara; 08-30-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 29
08-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldicephoenix View Post
So...why do you play as KDF?
Why would I not play KDF?

I love the great lack of required political correctness that comes from being a Klingon in service to the Empire. I can be a warrior and follow the warriors code.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Commander
# 30
08-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Why I play in the KDF:

1. The aformentioned Orion babes

2. Ships are much more awesome looking

3. I can equip Dual Cannons on cruisers that can actually TURN.

4. A much better community that doesn't use senseless Tribble or Gorn Jokes. We BBQ the tribbles and the Gorns are awesome!

5. A much more realistic society in which nobody is perfect or is trying to be perfect.

6. Executing any incompetant officers.

7. Letheans!!!!! They kill you with their mind!

8. Everything sounds better in Klingon.....even Rent.