Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Bundles w/ bridges
08-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Ok so i was just reading in the upcoming content section of STOWiki and say the DStahl said the VOY bundle is on the top of their bundle list. I own all the bundles to date and will buy this if/when it comes out. We have a DS9 bundle with bridge, TOS bundle with bridge, even the Odyssey has its own bridge. So i was thinking that if/when a VOY bundle does come out it most likley will also have a bridge. Then i thought, why dont we have the NX bridge. We have the Enterprise bundle. Why was it the only one let out?? Any thought on if you think those who have bought the Enterprise bundle and new buyers should get the bridge??
Captain
# 2
08-29-2012, 07:28 PM
I would approve the retroactive inclusion of bridges/interiors to existing theme packs.

New buyers would get the interiors immediately, whilst those who own the older version of the bundle should be able to claim the added content for free.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Hell, yeah!
I've been wanting that bridge on my NX ever since I found out there was going to be an NX in STO!

Gimme, gimme, gimme!
Captain
# 4
08-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Agreed. I would love to have an NX-class interior for my "Classic car".

Might make me take it out of the garage more often.

THoug, I've had the Ody pack for about three weeks now and Haven't visited the bridge once.