Former PWE Community Team Lead
This week's spotlighted mission is "A Splint in Time" by milesredria. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Grats to milesredria for getting your mission spotlit!
Career Officer
# 3
08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Congrats!!! i will give it a go.. i love the player made stuff.. also. i am wondering if this is the proper spot to plug my foundry mission to be considered for being spotlit.. It is called "The cuckoo's nest"
Commander
# 4
08-03-2012, 11:41 AM
So does this mean the Foundry is fixed ..?
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
# 5
08-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenor002 View Post
So does this mean the Foundry is fixed ..?
The editor has been up since yesterday, and the playing of missions since last week

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 6
08-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Is reviewing and tips up yet?
# 7
08-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
Is reviewing and tips up yet?
No, not yet. We're going to leave that down a bit to give authors time to edit their missions before we reactivate reviewing and tipping.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Career Officer
# 8
08-03-2012, 10:43 PM
What's the motivation/thoughts behind leaving reviews and tips off? Just curious. I'm not sure how that effects authors' time to edit and make changes.
# 9
08-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcymerian View Post
What's the motivation/thoughts behind leaving reviews and tips off? Just curious. I'm not sure how that effects authors' time to edit and make changes.
Season 6 brought a lot of changes and new features. For example, one of these changes was the following (from the patch notes):
Quote:
  • The name displayed in the reticle for interact objects is now labeled with the actual name specified for that object in the map editor.
    • Authors will probably want to rename the objects and contacts they've placed, since players will now see what used to be a private name.
When a player goes in to play a mission and sees one of these objects named something that really wouldn't make sense to anyone but the author, the player might choose to give them a lower rating because of it. Leaving reviewing off (which includes the tipping system) gives an author time to make changes that they'd like to make before being reviewed.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Commander
# 10
08-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The editor has been up since yesterday, and the playing of missions since last week

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the news!

Sadly STO crashes on me all the time now..so I don't check on this game to often nwo a days .
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.