Lieutenant
# 41
08-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
Cryptic, I have money. Please give me a reason to give it to you.
me 2

And I need 10 characters to post this message
Career Officer
# 42
08-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbflordkrueg View Post
I am forced to agree with my esteemed colleage.
And I'll second that. (Or is it third that?)

KDF content. KDF content. KDF content.

C'mon Perfect World. I bought Zen this past weekend. Time to release quality KDF items in the C-store.
Career Officer
# 43
08-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Nice keep the uniforms coming.. but yes as many stated please add more to the KDF side between FED releases.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Captain
# 44
08-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
They look really nice. I'd love to have them.
Not going to be buying anymore Federation costume pieces until they give the KDF something new. Anything new. The last (how many?) c - store additions have all been federation (except the ridiculous expensive suit - which was for both).

So, beautiful new costume set.
Totally worth buying and using.

Not getting my money for it, until the KDF gets some attention.

Peace, Love and Strawberries
Indeed. I have money too, Cryptic. Give me a reason to spend it.
All cloaks should be canon.
Commander
# 45
08-28-2012, 04:42 PM
racing uniforms now? this is embarassing. there isn't even anything race related in the game. surely there were better things that those development resources could have been used for

and they look somewhat tacky
Career Officer
# 46
08-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus51166 View Post
racing uniforms now? this is embarassing. there isn't even anything race related in the game. surely there were better things that those development resources could have been used for

and they look somewhat tacky
Explore the Universe IS a racing event.

And the uniforms are canon so it's not like Cryptic just invented these.
Survivor of Romulus
# 47
08-28-2012, 05:14 PM
The uniforms look really nice and cool. And the price is good too. Great work, devs!

But...

Really... I am really tired to asking every post of every new FED product about if PW/Crypt/CBS/Anyone make any new KDF Content...

Now I am to the point to stop to buy any FED product because I don't need them, I can't use in the KDF toons, I can pay for any FED product but because the lack of content to KDF faction, for my personal option, I don't want to spend any single ZEN (converted or taken paying real money) on FED content.

Now I am wanting to cancel my gold subscription, because this don't give enough reasons to keep paying for this, plus the KDF content are really low and I see no reason to buy anything to FED if I want to play KDF.

The racer suit is really cool and is a good choice to buy, but I want to spend my money in the KDF side, not FED today.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 48
08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Explore the Universe IS a racing event.

And the uniforms are canon so it's not like Cryptic just invented these.
A boring one at that! There are so many canon uniforms (Fed and KDF side) that people would prefer over these.
Lt. Commander
# 49
08-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfleetfc View Post
You mean the Wrath of Kahn uniforms? Already there. The medal format is different, is all.
Lt. Commander
# 50
08-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Instead of spending time and resources on the faction that already has a page of uniforms, ships, and items, can we see some progress on the KDF?

Just from a business side, that gives two factions for players to spend money on instead of one... or none.

I personally already have the things I want on my fed, but would like to see some new things for the KDF... content included. I for one won't be buying these, or any other uniforms, at these prices, for the Federation.