Ensign
# 1 Orbital Strikes
09-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi all:

I have noticed on several ground missions that some of my away team members calling "orbital strikes." Naturally these are way cool and my question is how can I get one???
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-07-2012, 01:06 AM
It's a perk of being an engineer, if you play as an engineer it's unlocked at level 34 if you have spent 209,000 skill points.

http://www.stowiki.org/Ability:_Orbital_Strike

That page says it's a level 35 unlock but ingame level unlocks shows it at level 34 as I said above.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Super Moderator
# 3 Thread moved from F2P Q&A
09-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Moved informational thread to the Academy. Study up, cadets!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-07-2012, 08:22 AM
And it is a cool power, now. When the game launched, it was crazily underpowered. Everyone called it either "Orbital tickle" because it didn't do any damage, or "Orbital Flashlight" because it was a big bright light and nothing else.