Commander
# 31
09-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by resoundingenvoy View Post
I got critted by a plasma torpedo for 124K today from a single strike. 1-2-4-K!

that only says you are a newbie in the game so go into normal stfs and lern the gamemechaniks.
Commander
# 32
09-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
brel is a pvp/fun ship"no hull no shilds" only it have nothing to search in an stf same like scie vessel from fed, if you go in with this crap you only make the mission for others harder/impossible.

it will be same like to say go in with a shuttle and try to win.

ussing serious ships is a basic in stfs.
there are no bad t4 and 5 ships in this game... only bad captains
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Commander
# 33
09-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
that only says you are a newbie in the game so go into normal stfs and lern the gamemechaniks.
how can you troll like that?
even solvax trolls better
seriously, its basic knowledge that even an engie in an oddy with max resists (all kinetic consols, maco shield, all available resist bo abilities) cant take an invisa torp and live. you obviously have gotten lucky and never seen one or you would eat your words.
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
brel is a pvp/fun ship"no hull no shilds" only it have nothing to search in an stf same like scie vessel from fed, if you go in with this crap you only make the mission for others harder/impossible.

it will be same like to say go in with a shuttle and try to win.

ussing serious ships is a basic in stfs.
Like all the Tacs that use Odyssey Cruiser and shooting colorful rainbows?

Yeah, the Brel isn't the best ship to have, but it can dish out a lot of damage. The problem is rather, that there are no tanks around.
Career Officer
# 35
09-01-2012, 06:08 PM
they are back I have 12 equipment I get one shotted

have you notice gates are up to in elite
Commander
# 36
09-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
they are back I have 12 equipment I get one shotted

have you notice gates are up to in elite
have noticed. gates now not only have invisa torps, but a version of the shield neutralizer that is actually a weapon, so it cant be countered, and it drains all 4 shield facings isn seconds.
Ensign
# 37
09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
I got hit by 97000 in damage. Way more than any ship in the game can handle. It happened in ISE. Borg ability to crit was supposed to be taken away. The devs need to look into this.
just to add to this me and a few freinds were playing the elite stfs and we got one shotted through full shields and no warning and nothing visible even hitting us. very very unbalanced and not cool.
Commander
# 38
09-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerudon View Post
Like all the Tacs that use Odyssey Cruiser and shooting colorful rainbows?

Yeah, the Brel isn't the best ship to have, but it can dish out a lot of damage. The problem is rather, that there are no tanks around.
to point 1 you not like multi proc then dont use it, i run full random colors works great for me.

and to point 2 any ship can make dmg but the point is its the kdf ship with most bad stats, so why use a ship what is always dead if you can use all other ships what have better dmg stay alive abilitys?
Commander
# 39
09-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dood98998 View Post
how can you troll like that?
even solvax trolls better
what it have to do with troll to say that somethink not exist for serious players what understand the gamemechanics.

and if i have done now 1000-2000 stfs without seeing that kind of magic?
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
to point 1 you not like multi proc then dont use it, i run full random colors works great for me.

and to point 2 any ship can make dmg but the point is its the kdf ship with most bad stats, so why use a ship what is always dead if you can use all other ships what have better dmg stay alive abilitys?
Is that so? Most of those guys seem to do less damage than I do with my engineer tank.

Most of the time it really doesn't matter if you have 1000 hull strength more or less. If you get the aggro of a tac cube or a gate you get destroyed after a few seconds anyway or not at all, depending on your luck and the amount of 100k torps, that come your way.

Having the battle cloak can help by the way, specially since you can use things like engineer team without having to decloak.