Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
# 11
08-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What I really want is a Fleet Hegh'ta.

that way we can have a fleet BoP that doesn't suck.
Agreed, we need more BoP for the Fleet, and less of this Fed-Wannabee-Cruiser crap.
Commander
# 12
08-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Hegh'ta-F:
Hull: 26400
Shields: 4841
Turn: 21 .
Inertia: 60
Impulse mod: .2
Crew: 100
Tac Consoles: 3
Eng Consoles: 3
Sci Consoles: 4
Devices: 2
BOFFs: C Universal, C Universal, E Universal, E Universal
Weapon Power+15
Can Equip DCs/DHCs

Console rationale: The Hoh'Sus covers Tac, Eng is weaker than Tac and Sci, so that leaves Sci, which is pretty nice on BoPs, you can either pick some Sci abilities and boost them or just pack Field Gens.

BOFF rationale: Once again, different niche than Hoh'Sus. Yes, that's one less ability than normal, but given the rank-up it needs be done (it's either that or the pathetic Hull/Shields of the Ning'tao).

That said, a Hull buff for the Hoh'Sus would be nice.
Captain
# 13
08-29-2012, 11:30 AM
out of a selfish reason i say a guramba!

it can't be that difficult to make it a requirement to have a guramba already to purchase it as a fleet version...same would be possible for the Galaxy X
Go pro or go home
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
My Varanus holds its own easily in Fleet events and STFs as a Crowd Control/CC/Debuffer.
Hmm...maybe I'll give it another look. I was thinking about trying to get an orb weaver, but not crazy about either playing the lottery or saving up the EC.
Captain
# 15
08-29-2012, 12:03 PM
I also have a SCI-TANK build for the Varanus. It tanks better than any cruiser tank I've ever flown with.
Career Officer
# 16
08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
So...I am unclear...are there NOT going to be fleet versions of c-store ships? Because I'd be ok with a fleet version of my Orion Marauder Pig Carrier...
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Name: Fleet B'rel

Reason: It's da Klingon ship !!!!1111

One more tac console and more hitpoints.
Republic Veteran
# 18
08-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
So...I am unclear...are there NOT going to be fleet versions of c-store ships? Because I'd be ok with a fleet version of my Orion Marauder Pig Carrier...
I doubt we will see that since we already have a fleet corsair. Would be nice to see some Klingon science ships. Closest things we have to science ships are the Voquv...and I suppose if you want to count it the Corsair with its lt cmdr science.

Feds have Eng, Tac, and Sci heavy science ships and we don't even have one fleet science vessel at all.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurigas7 View Post

Indeed!
Empire Veteran
# 20
09-04-2012, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
out of a selfish reason i say a guramba!

it can't be that difficult to make it a requirement to have a guramba already to purchase it as a fleet version...same would be possible for the Galaxy X
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurigas7 View Post

The Guramba and B'Rel my two favourite KDF ships. Both are awesome, in fact I'd say the Guramba has the best animation sequence in the whole game, makes the D'kora animation seem very poor.

But yeah we need more KDF T5 ships and the Gorn ship and Kar'Fi should have been added, I seriously can't see why they weren't. Made no logical sense. I would've considered buying both of those ships just to get the fleet ship at a discount. But at the current way it is, fleet ships are not worth it, no fleet ship unless you get the discount will I even consider getting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"