Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Career Officer
# 21
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Simple fix, several ships such as the Defiant and Galaxy had their innate powers turn into consoles. Take the Varanus Repair Platform and make it a unique console. Solved.. make a fleet version with higher hull, shields, and a 4th engineer console.

Of course it will have to be renamed the Varanus Support Vessel to avoid confusion with the Fleet Version.

Same can be done for the Enhanced Battle Cloak on the B'rel and even the Guramba's transformation ability.

ATM There is no reason not to release a Fleet version of the Kar'fi and the Orion Marauder.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Empire Veteran
# 22
09-08-2012, 07:36 PM
I would like to see all Cstore KDF ships have a fleet version.
Only the Kar'fi would be hard to explain since its a captured vessel. Maybe a Felk'iri KDF hyhybrid reasoning to use the Kar'fi stats (upgraded for fleet) with a different skin?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 23
09-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Only the Kar'fi would be hard to explain since its a captured vessel. Maybe a Felk'iri KDF hyhybrid reasoning to use the Kar'fi stats (upgraded for fleet) with a different skin?
Reversed engineered and improved upon its original design.

We did it to the fighters and frigates when they added advanced pets.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 24
09-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
This is a phenomenal idea Roach.

The marriage of KDF ship design to the Fek'lhr would be quite awesome, both in design and capability. This I would pay hard cash for.

Another design I have always yearned for was Lethean ships. What would they be like, I wonder?
Captain
# 25
09-09-2012, 10:22 AM
I would like to see the klingons get the
Kavort class battlecruiser

As seen I'n the Tng episode Yesterdays
Enterprise

I would level my Klingon to command that ship

A new ship as a fleet ship Especially a buffed
Up battlecruiser should be a welcomed additition
To the Kdf fleet

The roman S-11 scout was beloved by the Klingons
When it was gained I'n the first roman/Klingon
Trade agreement and was copied and produced I'n
4 versions by the Empire
Bird of prey..............scout
Strong bird...............cruiser
Great bird.................heavy cruiser
Kavort.......................Battlecruiser
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Ensign
# 26
09-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What I really want is a Fleet Hegh'ta.

that way we can have a fleet BoP that doesn't suck.

This a billion times. Why the heck is there no fleet Hegh'Ta? It's the one fleet ship that there NEEDS to be.

EDIT: Cryptic/PWE should make a Hegh'Ta skin available for the Fleet Hoh'Sus, the Hoh'Sus is butt ugly.

Last edited by klinkyklink; 09-12-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 27
09-12-2012, 01:59 AM
theres a fleet orian tier 4 ship, a fleet nasican tier 4 ship, but theres no fleet tier 4 gorn ship. why? according to gecko they all look the same so they didn't bother.

it would be 1 thing if there was already a fleet varanus, but theres not. not a single sci ship for the kdf at all. just for the sake of consistency there should be a fleet tier 4 gorn ship, maybe with a recon sci station setup.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-13-2012, 07:45 AM
I'd like a ship with 5 tac consoles.
And we need more accessories for our ships, IE. mudflaps, trucknuts, running boards, ect.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Captain
# 29
09-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Simple fix, several ships such as the Defiant and Galaxy had their innate powers turn into consoles. Take the Varanus Repair Platform and make it a unique console. Solved.. make a fleet version with higher hull, shields, and a 4th engineer console.

Of course it will have to be renamed the Varanus Support Vessel to avoid confusion with the Fleet Version.

Same can be done for the Enhanced Battle Cloak on the B'rel and even the Guramba's transformation ability.

ATM There is no reason not to release a Fleet version of the Kar'fi and the Orion Marauder.
No I don't want my enhanced battle cloak turned into a console, that leaves me with 1 less console slot, so even If I get a Fleet B'rel with an extra console slot it is wasted anyway. This would also be a major nerf to B'rel owners who don't have the Fleet Version.

Why not just make it so that Z-Store ships with innate abilities like the B'rel, Guramba, Varanus, and Dreadnought are required to be purchased if you want to be able to get the fleet version.
Empire Veteran
# 30
09-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
This...at least 3-4 of the more popular ones should be there.

Hm...If you could get more KDF missions at the Starbase...?
now that would be cool...
Oh, wait, that's right...to expensive to develop...let's make more ships you have to pay for instead.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008