Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Rihannsu
# 11
08-29-2012, 10:27 AM
I've heard a rumor that things like Romulan ridges in the alien generator / playing as Romulans may come as early as the next featured episode series. Confirm or deny?

The Klingon faction is in spitting distance of being fully complete in my opinion. When are we going to see the next one-off Klingon mission like "Alpha"?

Fleet marks were attached as rewards for Foundry missions on Fleet Week, but then were removed. Are there any plans to add them permanently?
I am a Cheestah.
Check out my Foundry missions
Fed: "To Helna and Back", "Rema Donna", "Animations with Helna", "Mudd's Weapons", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Monolith"
KDF: "Time the Enemy", "Time the Ally", "Time the Traitor"

Last edited by thehavraha; 08-29-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Career Officer
# 12
08-29-2012, 10:29 AM
When will we see consistent and numerous updates to the KDF?
The factions is are scarce filled hollow structure.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
08-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Will there eventually be an improvement on Exploration Missions? Ie: more variety of missions, implementing particular Foundry missions that have an exploration theme, visiting new civilizations and possibly their homeworlds.
Live Long and Prosper!
Or Die Trying!
==== Try my new Foundry Mission: "Operation Demon Storm" ====
Career Officer
# 14
08-29-2012, 10:30 AM
What can we expect for Doff system in Near future ? Like to S7 ?
Ensign
# 15
08-29-2012, 10:31 AM
we will see any new abilities for ground and space?
Ensign
# 16
08-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Can you give us a rough release date for Season 7, with the end of 2012 fast approaching? Will there be any additions to Game Ranks, and if so, what benefits will they bring (e.g. a Task Force of ships captained by your Bridge Officers - as stated at http://www.stowiki.org/Upcoming_cont...n_7_.282012.29)? Will we be able to customize the interior look of our Starships (Crew Deck, Engineering etc), or the NPCs on those decks?

And, most importantly, why does the Bartender Contract Fleet Project require so many rare or very-rare drop items!?

Last edited by ef261; 08-29-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Ensign
# 17
08-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Will we ever get to have player-controllable Jupiter class dreadnaughts, even if they're only lifetime/veteran/fleet ships? Hell, I'd pay good money just for one of those ships.
Lieutenant
# 18
08-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Could we see any games on our fleet bases like maybe soccer with the tribbles?

Also adventures on our Holodeck like Captain Proton or Dixion Hill?

What is with all the Wells class ships popping up everywhere?

Will anything be done with The Captain's Table? Special items that you can only buy there.

Last edited by jkirk13; 08-29-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 19
08-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerlikins View Post
When are you going to fix the fire caves so they're playable? The AI for crew members hasn't worked in those since launch.
That mission's been stealth-tweaked for some time now There's still the occasional issue, but they are playable now.

And now to this thread's matter: "What's the next piece of KDF content in the works?" (Missions, ships, new Dailies, etc etc)
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'. I have nothing against the game/devs, nor any particular wish to talk bad about either, or praise most decisions. Still, it's better to be positive than cynical.
Career Officer
# 20
08-29-2012, 10:35 AM
A few question choices:

1. It's been mentioned that featured episodes will be returning "in a big way" in Season 8. Can you give us any preliminary details on how you foresee this being rolled out?

2. It's been previously mentioned that ship interior customization may be tied to the Foundry in the future. Have there been any additional discussions or concept discussions surrounding this?

3. Is there a way to allow foundry missions to use our Starbase interiors as a starting point? For example, would it be possible, in the future, to use the Starbase holodeck to launch into a Foundry mission?

4. Could the possibility of allowing more than five players on one team, into the same instance of a Foundry mission, be explored in the future? This could allow for the creation of social fleet events, for example.

5. Can the playerbase look forward to the release of any additional mission or PvE queue fleet missions or other content, prior to the release of Season 7?

Thanks!

Last edited by akrilon; 08-29-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Closed Thread