Captain
People need to stop running ahead work as a team not as one i see to much dieing be cause you run to far ahead and then when you run to far ahead you mess up the whole system stuff pops up at the wrong time.

Especially and especially with undine kill each group one at a time.Every body needs to start working as a team when it comes down to the colony invasion learn how it is done.When some body says some thing like stop running ahead STOP.It messes up the hole system.

Yes it is a rushing factor but you can rush it and kill the groups at the same time.Only need one person to run ahead not 4 if you have 4 run ahead then it will mess up the whole system then one person gets stuck be hind the line.
Community Moderator
# 2 Moved
08-31-2012, 07:45 AM
Thread relocated from General to PvE Gameplay
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Career Officer
# 3
08-31-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
People need to stop running ahead work as a team not as one i see to much dieing be cause you run to far ahead and then when you run to far ahead you mess up the whole system stuff pops up at the wrong time.

Especially and especially with undine kill each group one at a time.Every body needs to start working as a team when it comes down to the colony invasion learn how it is done.When some body says some thing like stop running ahead STOP.It messes up the hole system.

Yes it is a rushing factor but you can rush it and kill the groups at the same time.Only need one person to run ahead not 4 if you have 4 run ahead then it will mess up the whole system then one person gets stuck be hind the line.
I have a feeling that the key point (which is in your last sentence) will be overlooked by many readers -- you actually do want 1-2 people to run ahead for the diplomat, console, and colonist (hey, more fleet marks for all!) but its bad for 4-5 people to try to do that.

I imagine part of the problem lies with it being unclear to players what the time limits to get some of the optional rewards (looking at you, diplomats) are.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Captain
# 4
08-31-2012, 08:37 AM
Yes 1-2 is fine but when 4 of them run ahead and leave one person be hind that is what get's every body killed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-31-2012, 08:45 AM
my main pet hate are the ones that aggro all the mobs ahead so the group end up dealing with 3 groups at a time as they all rush down to us..
Rihannsu
# 6
08-31-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelords1701 View Post
my main pet hate are the ones that aggro all the mobs ahead so the group end up dealing with 3 groups at a time as they all rush down to us..
Enh... I TRY to avoid it. Sometimes I succeed.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 7
09-01-2012, 06:15 PM
I have said that for a while

you have to realize it is the nauture of the the beast for players to exploit stuff as long as they can what they don't realize is they will cause a nerf
one might becoming soon
I did a ticket requesting the opening atop the building be blocked off see where that goes and increase damage to us needs to be turned up

get fleet gear
Rihannsu
# 8
09-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
I have said that for a while

you have to realize it is the nauture of the the beast for players to exploit stuff as long as they can what they don't realize is they will cause a nerf
one might becoming soon
I did a ticket requesting the opening atop the building be blocked off see where that goes and increase damage to us needs to be turned up

get fleet gear
that sounds like a horrible idea... it makes it impossible for newbies to play.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.