Captain
# 11
08-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
I'd pay real $ or give back Dil to play a mission where I could put Drake's lights out.
But then who would we love to hate?
Career Officer
# 12
08-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Have my own ideas in this area

a Thunder run

(no Respawns win or fail)

The mission would be for a small team of crack commandos to infiltrate a section 31 base where section 31 are cloning Starfleet admirals

You would fight your way past automated security (turrets , force fields , a sliding chip puzzle)

Enter the cloning facility

plant spacial charges

head to control

Fight Drake in fierce melee combat among the delicate life support systems

then evacuate as the Facilities clone security troops swarm out

Anyone who died would exit the instance

Complete the mission and you would get a special accolade

something like "impossible Missions Force"
And a Big fat lump of fleet marks
Only you would suggest taking down one of the federation's greatest heroes... I think all Fed players must be Section 31, we get @#$% done! Most of the time starfleet is pretty helpless against anything, not at all like the players!

How about a Section 31 or KDF Intelligence backed assault on a Devidian or Iconian installation, both ground and space sections. THAT sounds far more interesting.

If Cryptic released a Section 31 patch you could add to your uniforms they'd make a ton of cash...

Last edited by skyranger1414; 08-30-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Career Officer
# 13
08-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
But then who would we love to hate?
Oh you can still hate him

But I agree we need more harder missions (granted if done right via foundry an author can make a nice combat mission with high difficulty for those willing to take the challange), but right now we need to have game performance and bugs looked and fixed before we talk about new content in gen even though S7 is in production.

Still I am looking forward to Into the Hive and hopefully we can get any updated info looking at Children of Khan (as i suspect thats not gonna be made into an stf but maybe a 4-5 part episode arc) awell as the main story arc there has been talked about as being focused in S7 last I heard was to delve deeper into the romulans in iota povanis with iconian plot started in the arc currently in the game.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Captain
# 14
08-30-2012, 06:31 PM
into the hive is coming soon...wonder if this is only one (a space and ground part) stf or actually a series of new stfs.

anyway...i hope season 7 has some team mission that are offering some "meaningfull" hours of playtime...if something like that even exists.
what i mean is: no grind plz...or atleast no randomized grind.
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 15
08-30-2012, 07:24 PM
While I'd enjoy some harder STFs, I have my doubts on weather they will introduce new content which will be solely for the 10% of the playerbase who'd enjoy and be capable of completing them.
Commander
# 16
09-01-2012, 04:57 AM
new mission will be also welcome only somethink REALLY hard to handle, it can be a 1-2 hours mission raid.

the 10min stfs at moment are boring.
Commander
# 17
09-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
new mission will be also welcome only somethink REALLY hard to handle, it can be a 1-2 hours mission raid.

the 10min stfs at moment are boring.
1-2 hours? No thank you.

Aside from dredging up all kinds of angst? Getting enough people to sit still for 1-2 hours would be ... bad.

If it could be broken up in to three or four 45min. things that had to be completed in order? Sure. I'm not even sure two unbroken hours of sitting in a chair is healthy.
Commander
# 18
09-01-2012, 11:17 AM
how about a HUGE stf with 10 people?
that would a) be awesomedue to huge battles, and would require precise coordination, b) make it harder to troll/grief, c)make rainbow boats less of a drag on the team, and d) could be way harder due to increased number of players.
thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Captain
# 19
09-01-2012, 11:33 AM
I would like to see death match STFs

No respawns

Turn on all weapons on the Borg ships
No moving target like it is now

If you don't move in 45 sevonds or push enough keys a bop/npc
Spawns on you...... Afkers
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Career Officer
# 20
09-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woerligen View Post
Into the Hive is already in the works.
Lol... Into the Hive has been in the works for several seasons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....