Lets face it Guys

Section 31 ARE the bad guys

Infact they are almost definately the iconians
Career Officer
# 22
09-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
new mission will be also welcome only somethink REALLY hard to handle, it can be a 1-2 hours mission raid.

the 10min stfs at moment are boring.
Have to agree on the 10 Minute Mini-STF's... which is why I'd like to have the old ones back... or at least the OPTION to play the old style ones by going back to Gamma Orionis (like we used to have to). I'd be glad to do them without the queues to be honest (didn't used to have them... you sat in zone chat looking for teammates).

I think Roach commented on KDF based STF's, while still being cross faction... actually I'd like that myself...

I'll give another nod to Sollvax (still can't believe it ) something Other than Borg would be nice as well, so it doesn't need to be a "STF" as much as new 5+ man missions... with some sort of story background too, please
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
09-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Id really like to see a mission featuring Romulans actually
Something REALLY hard
perhaps a stealth infiltration mission?
Commander
# 24
09-01-2012, 06:09 PM
The Borg are sadly not represented in space starbase missions. Apology if this is in ignorance
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Commander
# 25
09-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Id really like to see a mission featuring Romulans actually
Something REALLY hard
perhaps a stealth infiltration mission?
oh man, the world is ending... i agree with trollvax again!
a stealth and subterfuge mission would be really cool. one that is easy enouhg if proper tactics and sneaking around is used, but becomes dam hard if your cover is blown.
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Career Officer
# 26
09-01-2012, 07:53 PM
several possibly coming most we will see this season maybe terrado revamp

no content this season focus on starbases which is fine witth me
once tier 5 we should own them

I would like to see a set swap so we can get old 12 set for those not lucky to get one
Career Officer
# 27
09-01-2012, 07:53 PM
how can you say no endgame there is a ton of new stuff
Captain
# 28
09-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Lets face it Guys

Section 31 ARE the bad guys

Infact they are almost definately the iconians
I don't think they're Iconians, but I do agree they're not exactly "good guys". They might have a good cause, but their methods are directly contrary to what the Federation stands for.

That said, I don't think that they would really work in a "giant battle" type mission. A Romulan stealth mission...that one I could get behind!

Here's one of my own ideas. The players are thrown forward into the 26th century (yes, it's a time travel mission), and find themselves involved in the Battle of Procyon V depicted in ENT "Azati Prime". They must work with that era's Starfleet to defeat the Sphere Builders before their trans-dimensional anomalies can destroy an important system (Vulcan, maybe?).

I think that would be pretty epic. What do you guys think?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q