Lieutenant
Back in June dstahl said that foundry spotlight missions would be getting custom rewards in Aug or Sept. August is almost over, so are we still on track to get foundry spotlight rewards next month or have plans changed?
Captain
# 2
08-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Might make a good Ask Cryptic question.
Lieutenant
# 3
08-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Might make a good Ask Cryptic question.
I already asked when foundry spotlights would be getting rewards, so we'll see what he says. I also asked how long after NW's release can we expect to see STO's foundry get those new updates.
Commander
# 4
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM
PWE and Cryptic don't ever live up to what they say i don't even bother to believe much of what they say anymore you can probably suspect the custom rewards mid-late september... weeks after what they said
Captain
# 5
08-29-2012, 04:53 PM
If Dan Stahl says September, add 1 month in your mind. Not saying that to be rude. It's just the history of this game. September = October.

I find that if I do that mental math, then I'm never really disappointed.

*Mental trick does not apply to the c-store.

Last edited by kirksplat; 08-29-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 6
08-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
If Dan Stahl says September, add 1 month in your mind. Not saying that to be rude. It's just the history of this game. September = October.

I find that if I do that mental math, then I'm never really disappointed.

*Mental trick does not apply to the c-store.
Not always.

Season 4: Right on time (compleatly unfinished, poorly balanced, only somewhat tested)

F2P: Right on time (RELEASED HALF UNFINISHED) (Really they released a space skill tree without a ground counterpart)

C-Store items always come out early.

and Actual content has a margin of +2 to +7 years.

STOs first large content patch: ... ... ... ... uhm..... Launch.
^ prove me wrong! First person to find a patch that adds atleast 10 hours of playable (unique) content. Something that can be redone for 30 hours is not unique. Old STFs took about 6 hours to beat all 4 in there entirety, The person who finds this will get a cookie.

Last edited by brokenmirror2012; 08-29-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Career Officer
# 7
08-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
Not always.

Season 4: Right on time (compleatly unfinished, poorly balanced, only somewhat tested)

F2P: Right on time (RELEASED HALF UNFINISHED) (Really they released a space skill tree without a ground counterpart)

C-Store items always come out early.

and Actual content has a margin of +2 to +7 years.

STOs first large content patch: ... ... ... ... uhm..... Launch.
^ prove me wrong! First person to find a patch that adds atleast 10 hours of playable (unique) content. Something that can be redone for 30 hours is not unique. Old STFs took about 6 hours to beat all 4 in there entirety, The person who finds this will get a cookie.
lol sooo agree
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-04-2012, 04:12 PM
I too would like them to get moving on this. Not because my mission was a spotlight without a reward, I feel like I got plenty of plays (250+ so far, pretty decent for a KDF spotlight). No, I would like to see this because I know there is a population of players out there who would really enjoy Foundry missions, but refuse to play them because they are not rewarded properly for the time invested.

So if you're going to do it, Cryptic, bloody do it!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 9
09-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Have patience. We know they're working on it.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 10
09-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Have patience. We know they're working on it.
No, we dont. We know they were, but we dont know what has happened since they said that. It could be on ice right now. The only way we will know is if they actually give us an update. And since they said it would be happening this month, that isnt an unreasonable request.

Last edited by sl1ckm1ster; 09-04-2012 at 05:15 PM.