Republic Veteran
# 11
08-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Hah, I knew having a Raptr account would get me something other then a free copy of Minecraft 360
Republic Veteran
# 12
08-29-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm qualified for both rewards, awesome.
Empire Veteran
# 13
08-29-2012, 05:44 PM
After the issue with the linking Cryptic Accounts to PWE ones... I'm not getting involved with anymore of these promotions... Just asking to be a victim of another problem Cryptic is unwilling to fix.
Career Officer
# 14
08-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Just joined Raptr I'm Dedecated on sto, but then I rarely launch the game through steam...
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
08-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Just joined Raptr I'm Dedecated on sto, but then I rarely launch the game through steam...
Same here, I stopped using steam a long time ago. Unfortunately my game time is inaccurate. I don't think I will be able to get that time from in game directly considering core still isn't hooked up. Unless......
Empire Veteran
# 16
08-29-2012, 06:33 PM
So I'm giving it a try, got registered, and it says I'm unranked. Does it calculate only game time played when launched thru Raptr?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
# 17
08-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
(I'm not sure if they actually mean "Mugato" instead of "Gumato")
Yeah, that's an interesting question. Because although they eventually filmed everybody saying "Mugato", the original script called for "Gumato". DeForest Kelley screwed the line up so many times, they eventually gave up correcting him and just changed the script to "Mugato".

So a Gumato pet would be an interesting thing to have.

However, it's been several months since the 800 day vets got our Mugatos, so it could very well be that it's just that. Which is fine; Raptr is free, and the other bundle is pretty sweet for a free reward.
Career Officer
# 18
08-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
So I'm giving it a try, got registered, and it says I'm unranked. Does it calculate only game time played when launched thru Raptr?
Not necessarily launched through; but while Raptr is running. It should detect a running STO, but I always launch through Raptr, just to be sure. It sucks when you play for six hours and then realize you never launched Raptr at all.

Also, if you have STO installed through Steam, Raptr launches that version, so you get your Steam stats at the same time. They don't, in my experience, conflict.
Empire Veteran
# 19
08-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Not necessarily launched through; but while Raptr is running. It should detect a running STO, but I always launch through Raptr, just to be sure. It sucks when you play for six hours and then realize you never launched Raptr at all.

Also, if you have STO installed through Steam, Raptr launches that version, so you get your Steam stats at the same time. They don't, in my experience, conflict.
Ok, thnx for the info.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
# 20
08-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Never even heard of Raptr before this. But, if it's giving me Di and a purple item, why not?
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Closed Thread