Lt. Commander
# 1 Breifing Room
08-22-2012, 08:24 PM
This might seem to be a minor issue, which it is, but I have a big question to ask.
Why does the KDF Fleet Starbase have a Briefing room and the Federation Fleet Starbase doesn't have one.
I am referring to the table with seven chairs that is sitting behind the glass partition on the KDF Fleet Starbase. Where is this Briefing Room on the Federation Fleet Starbase? Where is the furniture in the Bar/Lounge?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-24-2012, 06:59 AM
If you go to your fleet's Starbase on the Federation side. Cross over the glass bridge and go to the semi-circular platform. Use the minimap in the upper right corner of your screen and zoom in on that area. The minimap shows a briefing table with 7 chairs around it, but there is no table on that semi-circular platform.
So where is the briefing room table that is suppose to be there? That area is also listed as being a Briefing Room. Can we get that table placed there if it suppose to be there? Are you trying to figure out what it is suppose to look like?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-25-2012, 09:21 AM
I think that area is going to be a limited-time project, just like the lounge area on Fed starbases is now. My fleet just finished the lounge area project yesterday, and it adds a bit of ambiance to that area, with tables, chairs, the bar, the long red couch, and 3-D chess sets.

I also think the dance floor and dj platform will be another limited time project.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
# 4
08-31-2012, 10:48 PM
We'd better get a hell of a lot more than just a table and seven ****ing chairs if this one's gonna cost another 200k Dilithium.

These special projects are starting to be come crap. Tribbles/targhs are not worth 200k dilithium. The recent Bar remodel is BARELY worth it.

A table and seven ****ing chairs is in no way worth 200k.