Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, August 30th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
08-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Glad to see the turnaround times for majority of the patches from tribble are nice and quick.. tell the team to keep up the pace buddy.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Captain
# 3
08-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Appreciate the update Brandon, these patch notes look great. Would you happen to know if the fleet tribble will ever be usable by bridge officers? At the moment it can only be equip to the captain when the captain is on a ground map. Thanks.
Captain
# 4
08-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Gotta do that maintenance to remove another method of Dilithium acquisition. You already limit the amount that can be effectively used per day. What does it matter how we acquire it?
All cloaks should be canon.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I hope this also fixes the launcher pad patcher error many of us are getting since yesterday and even day before.
Career Officer
# 6
08-29-2012, 10:30 PM
and still no fix for the alt-tab crash....

come on cryptic, how many more times must i crash the game out and send in an error ticket before it gets fixed?

and branflakes, this isn't trolling

i really can't alt-tab out of the game without it crashing when i try to return to it
Captain
# 7
08-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
i really can't alt-tab out of the game without it crashing when i try to return to it
Its something with your system, or maybe with your system interacting with the something in the game. I alt-tab constantly (tend to read while I'm in sector space and load screens) and have never once had a crash.
Captain
# 8
08-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
All Duty Officers obtained from the Fleet Exchange can once more be contributed to Fleet Projects
fleet exchange ?
Ensign
# 9
08-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks for fixing the issue with the Fleet Doffs AND for making the fix retroactive. Nice to see that complaints ARE heard.
Ensign
# 10
08-30-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm currently unable to connect to the launcher. Is this going to fix it as im told that the reason this is happening is due to the fact im not connected to the internet.
Obviously im connected to the internet as I am on it now.
Closed Thread