Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
# 1 Duty officer fleet bug.
08-30-2012, 03:47 AM
As you can see from this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/TzpnH.jpg

I brought several Common Doff's to use in fleet levelling. However for some reason the game won't let me contribute. The officers are not bound, not on missions, and have been in my inventory for about two days.

I have the Quartermasters and Fabrication engineers for the levelling up. Its annoying as I have enough to make a significant increase.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
Commander
# 2
08-30-2012, 05:42 AM
They're fixing that in today's patch, which will be applied when the server goes down in just under an hour and a half.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Commander
# 3
08-30-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
They're fixing that in today's patch, which will be applied when the server goes down in just under an hour and a half.
Quote:
All Duty Officers obtained from the Fleet Exchange can once more be contributed to Fleet Projects.

This change is retroactive, and will allow all existing versions of these items to be contributed, as well as any obtained in the future.
Seeing as this mentions Officers from the Fleet exchange. The officers I have were brought of the Normal Exchange.
Career Officer
# 4
08-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purvee1 View Post
Seeing as this mentions Officers from the Fleet exchange. The officers I have were brought of the Normal Exchange.
Note that you can sell fleet DOffs on the Exchange. You bought DOffs that other people bought from the fleet exchange and put up for sale.

But they'll all work fine after the patch goes live.
Commander
# 5
08-30-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purvee1 View Post
You bought them off the normal exchange from someone who bought them from the Fleet exchange and went "WHAT? I can't contribute these? Screw that, I'm selling them!"
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Commander
# 6
08-30-2012, 07:03 AM
Ahhh.. got it.
Thanks.