Ensign
So, I've used Sponsorpay in the past to 'earn' zen and have found it a good system.

I know people have their own views on it but I don't want to get into that here.

Simply put I can't get any offers, they all come up as 'No offers available in your country'. My husband and friend who also have accounts can both access offers, and I know there are those I haven't completed...

Anyone got any ideas? Sponsorpay doesn't seem to have any way to contact them supportwise, and I suspect PWE Billing isn't the answer here either...I'm just confused.
Ensign
# 2
09-14-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm having the same issue now it seems and no option to contact them any more. However I have previously corresponded with them via "customersupport@sponsorpay.com" so I may try that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-14-2012, 08:28 PM
The most likely cause of this, assuming that your friend/husband are in the same country as you, is that you've been banhammered. There are any number of reasons why this may have happened, including "none whatsoever". This is because Sponsorpay is a dodgy scam and spyware company. Like you said, we won't go into opinions on this, but know that this is the nature of the beast you're dealing with.

Various triggers include: Making too much money off them (they don't like beng beat at their own game), sharing an IP with someone (your husband, perhaps, who may feel the banhammer soon as well), or simply for no reason at all, as they appear to randomly select people to ban just to see if you'll complain so they can phish you. I've had accounts from fresh IPs banned before without ever having even opened a single offer. This happens a LOT. I has experience.

Alternatively, it's possible you're simply using the wrong country to connect. Try using a different country.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-16-2012, 03:17 AM
You aren't missing out on anything aside from a personal data slurp and a dozen brain-washed idiots posting about their free Zen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-19-2012, 04:25 AM
Well, there's not necessarily a personal data slurp. Some of us know a little trick for dealing with nosy questions on the Internet, called "lying".
Ensign
# 6 No offers avalible
07-21-2014, 01:45 AM
I have used sponsarpay in past its a good service but now on my offers wall it tells me no offers avalible i don't know what should i do