Commander
Why is it that you seem to be making this more and more difficult as we level up?

You cannot even get to the captain now because of all of the times you need to remodulate. Basically gives you less Fleet Marks for more effort.

Unacceptable.

I am terrible at this game. I have 7 Lv 50 accounts.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-05-2012, 10:15 AM
All starbases should have counter assimilation nanites as standard (any borg beaming in explodes nearly instantly and dies screaming (begging for mercy))

there is NO call for borg ANYWHERE let alone in peoples homes

Orions , Klingons , Gorn , Romulans , mirror universe , Captain janeway , tholians , Remans , Breen , tribbles yes

borg NO
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
there is NO call for borg ANYWHERE let alone in peoples homes
If only Picard said that to the Borg before they assimilated him, it could have saved loads of trouble for the Federation....

I've yet to see the Borg in an incursion, to date I've only seen Fed, Rival Klingon and Gorn even though the accolades info shows the Borg and Undine are supposed to show too. The fact that lower level players can get in and may not have a remodulator worries me and if the Gorn who can take a lot of firepower to bring down are anything to go by, getting to the Borg captain and killing it in time is something that may annoy me.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.

Last edited by defalus; 08-05-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Commander
# 4
08-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Captain janeway
Would let a Borg into my home years before Janeway.

Commander
# 5
08-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
The fact that lower level players can get in and may not have a remodulator worries me
My engineer is currently Lieutenant (1) and she can replicate a remodulator. Now, lower level players may not know they can replicate them, but all you'd have to do is tell them to open their inventory, click the "replicator" button, and the frequency remodulator is the first item in the list. And tell them to equip it, of course.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
08-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Its high time the Borg were ERADICATED from the game and the universe

they are annoying , trivial and endemic (they are like TRIBBLES)

as the Borg were always intended to be an Apocolyptic threat and then be DEFEATED permanently.
so why do they now out number all other species in this game??

Issue us solid state projectile weapons
warp shells
and solid state precussive torps and lets clean house

Season 8 ?? Borgicide
Commander
# 7
08-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
My engineer is currently Lieutenant (1) and she can replicate a remodulator. Now, lower level players may not know they can replicate them, but all you'd have to do is tell them to open their inventory, click the "replicator" button, and the frequency remodulator is the first item in the list. And tell them to equip it, of course.
You get free ones across from where you get the Flashlights.

Commander
# 8
08-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Its high time the Borg were ERADICATED from the game and the universe

they are annoying , trivial and endemic (they are like TRIBBLES)

as the Borg were always intended to be an Apocolyptic threat and then be DEFEATED permanently.
so why do they now out number all other species in this game??

Issue us solid state projectile weapons
warp shells
and solid state precussive torps and lets clean house

Season 8 ?? Borgicide
The Borg were only believed to have been defeated permanently by time-traveling future Janeway. They had from 2378 to 2409 (31 years) to adapt to their new circumstances and rebuild the Collective.

We also don't know how big the Collective really was when future Janeway tried to kill them all. It's possible she wiped out only the Borg in certain areas, and that the Collective deep into other territories not controlled or patrolled by the Federation simply went about their business unseen until they had a way back into the Alpha Quadrant.

They're a hive mind. But no one ever said there was only one hive. In the 2370's, there were at least two Borg Queens in different areas (one defeated by the Enterprise, the other defeated by Voyager). What if the Collective is actually built up out of smaller "mini-Collectives"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkraust View Post
You get free ones across from where you get the Flashlights.
Didn't know that, as I haven't run an Incursion with Borg. But thanks, at least now we know.

By the way, they are also free to replicate.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.

Last edited by velktra; 08-05-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-05-2012, 10:55 AM
The borg are the "goblins" of STO
weak pathetic creatures that should not exist but are everywhere

you can't even run the basic missions without running into them
Sad sacks of decaying flesh and scrap are not a challenge
Empire Veteran
# 10
08-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Voyager completely ruined the borg.
In the begin they where this force of nature, 10s of thousands of years old collective and what not. then they introduced the borg queen because the writers thought movie goers are to stupid to graps the concept of a enemy without a head figure. And then came voyager and trivialized them to the point of absurdity, changing their backstory, even how old the collective is, 500 years or so ...

If you give us borg, give us the real thing, not those outcast joke borg voyager encountered.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.