Survivor of Remus
# 21
10-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
I keep getting bumped just Doffing my alts every 5 minutes, or so. I don't want to que up for any team, or fleet actions, for fear of screwing up other people's run.By getting logged out or a server lag at a critical moment.
This is why they need to feed there hamsters more often
Commander
# 22
10-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Sorry dudes. Those hampsters can only grind so much dilithium per day and they aren't making as much from wheeling on through those STFs. So they haven't met their refinement quota for the day to pay for the bandwidth. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
Career Officer
# 23
10-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
Think they eat Taco's?
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Career Officer
# 24
10-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
I don't think they feed them, they just let them run till they die, and then replace them... I am pretty sure that's cheaper than actually feeding them.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Survivor of Remus
# 25
10-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I don't think they feed them, they just let them run till they die, and then replace them... I am pretty sure that's cheaper than actually feeding them.
LOL

Just

LOL
Captain
# 26
10-21-2012, 12:47 AM
i was noticing this a lot yesterday as well. would be just floating in sector chatting with my fleet
Career Officer
# 27
10-21-2012, 01:19 AM
i noticed some bad lag these past 2 days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BwnMWaMbMc

did not get disconnected, but the whole game feel sluggish at times, doors don't open as fast as they should, i keep running against them, the user interface feels just as sluggish

rebooted my computer and did reset the router, since then i had no more problems but i haven't seen lag like that in forever (and battlefield 3 was running just fine an hour earlier, so i doubt it was my home connection but rather somewhere in the middle or at cryptic directly)

sitting in germany here, my ping to the US servers isn't the fastest anyway but still in a playable range.
Captain
In one day i have had 10 server kick's It is not my ISP that is the issue they checked out my modem and said it is working fine.

But 30 people i have talked to say they are all so getting booted for no reason at all like me I kept getting booted when i was on mission's going threw Map Transfer.

This issue is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.10min's ago i had 2 Server Disconnected on ESD twice in a row not even 3 mins.

Is there no body watching the server's or what.
Are the server's resetting them self's from overheating issues.
Career Officer
# 29 Getting Kicked
10-21-2012, 04:30 AM
I have been having this problem and it does seem like there is insufficient server support as often happen at busy times ie when american players come online with European players so Saturday night UK particularly bad.
Ensign
# 30
10-21-2012, 05:24 AM
I was having this problem for a few days. The first time it happened the servers crashed and were offline for hours. I was inthe middle of a CureSpace too. The next day it happened to me in Infected Space. Me and two other players kept getting kicked and having to log back in. I don't know what's with all the DCs lately
Closed Thread