Rihannsu
# 21
08-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dassemsto View Post
I'm also open for the possibility that it will be utterly useless...
who said that utterly useless but game breaking cannot be features of the same item? Jem Hadar Shield anybody?
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Captain
# 22
08-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
who said that utterly useless but game breaking cannot be features of the same item? Jem Hadar Shield anybody?
Har'Pheng torp remember those beauties
Career Officer
# 23
08-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Shall we at least wait until this figment of our imagination has arrived first? They won't think of it's impact on PVP anyways. Why get gray hair over it?
Commander
# 24
08-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh boy,Im so gonna log on to play Into the Hive! :sarcasm: Cheers!
[10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
Career Officer
# 25
08-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
ahh... finally a worthwile subject while waiting for the devs to screw u... uhmm... fix pvp!

I submit... the shield drain resists!

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivat...1232981994.jpg
Career Officer
# 26
08-31-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Shall we at least wait until this figment of our imagination has arrived first? They won't think of it's impact on PVP anyways. Why get gray hair over it?
you anwsered your own question.

they dont think about its impact on pvp=then we tell them wtf they were thinking then they "try" to fix it.

huge waste of resources if they just considered the impact before the release.
Rihannsu
So Into the Hive is going to come out soon(tm) *bwahahaah*
A few tips for designing the new Borg Set pieces. This is important the grape vine has it fresh from Tampa that both TSI and SP plan to use the following haxbots to exploits that thingy. I don't know the specifics, but here is what I know.

So here is a little heads up for QnA/Systems.

They are planning to equip this item as part of a 5 Gentlebeing team. So test it, on a freakin team.

They have secret accuracy and defence hax, currently unavailable to any NPC, try to keep them in mind. There should be a few lines on a secret spreadsheet, steal it from Gecko to look it up.

They also use 5(!) doffs, unlike any other NPC.

Using the mouse button, to allocate your skill points in a non random fashion should not be considered "exceeding expectations" its the true hax sauce of pvp builds. I hear they do it all the time.

If anybody has more details feel free to add. Let's stop those cheating player characters from outdamaging Donatra!!!! It breaks my immersion.

PS.: My thoughts stay with the poor little mogai, still being killed by OP players.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Career Officer
# 28
09-01-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
So Into the Hive is going to come out soon(tm) *bwahahaah*
A few tips for designing the new Borg Set pieces. This is important the grape vine has it fresh from Tampa that both TSI and SP plan to use the following haxbots to exploits that thingy. I don't know the specifics, but here is what I know.

So here is a little heads up for QnA/Systems.

They are planning to equip this item as part of a 5 Gentlebeing team. So test it, on a freakin team.

They have secret accuracy and defence hax, currently unavailable to any NPC, try to keep them in mind. There should be a few lines on a secret spreadsheet, steal it from Gecko to look it up.

They also use 5(!) doffs, unlike any other NPC.

Using the mouse button, to allocate your skill points in a non random fashion should not be considered "exceeding expectations" its the true hax sauce of pvp builds. I hear they do it all the time.

If anybody has more details feel free to add. Let's stop those cheating player characters from outdamaging Donatra!!!! It breaks my immersion.

PS.: My thoughts stay with the poor little mogai, still being killed by OP players.
i hear those dirty inquisitors and pandas actually talk to each other too!
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
09-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Talking to one another you say? Thats downright OP there. Next thing you know there will be something like teamwork involved, and that just really breaks the design limitations of these STFs and stuff..
Career Officer
# 30
09-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrparthos View Post
Talking to one another you say? Thats downright OP there. Next thing you know there will be something like teamwork involved, and that just really breaks the design limitations of these STFs and stuff..
i know right, if only there was a program to prevent other programs from being used while using another program that programs the prgrams program....

and then we'd need to eliminate the chat box. that pesky thing allows conversations as well....