Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 101
09-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
Roach this is not time for jokes mate.


Who's joking? Temper your anger by shooting feds in the ques and Ker'rat. Its free to do so.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 44
# 102
09-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Who's joking? Temper your anger by shooting feds in the ques and Ker'rat. Its free to do so.
Roach you came just in time to ''calm'' me down by saying those tree simple words.

Free, shooting, feds.

Its like a sweat dream that you never wanna end......xD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 135
# 103
09-05-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
You dont realize what will happend if feds get their hands on plasma leech and stack it with MACO shields.

Its worst than merging factions.

This is what is going to kill the game and KDF for me.
That could possibly do it for me as well. This game is walking on a tightrope as far as I am concerned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 137
# 104
09-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
You dont realize what will happend if feds get their hands on plasma leech and stack it with MACO shields.

Its worst than merging factions.

This is what is going to kill the game and KDF for me.
Well, each on their own, won't affect my gameplay one way or the other - never used the console, never likely will either. But you're correct in that KDF should retain something unique - but what it needs in uniqueness isn't only equipment and fancydandy costumes.
~~~~[ signed by ]~~~~
FED: Mir Fnar <S>, Shillegah Z'Cknli <R,E>, Neane <E>
KDF: A'ma <T>, Ethexio <S>
~~~~[ in game since 2010 ]~[ accolades: 13,910 pts ]
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 105
09-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Until the Dev blog happens that states the Leech is going in a Lock Box or a Dev states in a public forum that they are going to put the Leech in the next Lock Box, it is probablly best to not over react, continue to show our grievance over the idea that it may happen and continue to try to enjoy shooting feds.

If it happens, it happens. We where told when the first consoles came into the game that they would eventually be made availible to both factions.
It may well be the death blow to the KDF since the KDf is so small and under developed as to have little to hold players beyond loyalty and fandom.

Cryptic and PWE have already shown they will pimp what ever they think will make people spend money.
In this I blaim PWE more than Cryptic, as PWE has the experience in pimping impulse items to make quick cash.

In the meantime, kill feds and continue to let Cryptic and PWE know that the KDF needs its growth and to stop having its uniqueness sold off for quick cash.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 09-05-2012 at 06:43 AM.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 462
# 106
09-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
<snip>
Dude, stop trolling.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,251
# 107
09-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
In the meantime, kill feds and continue to let Cryptic and PWE know that the KDF needs its growth and to stop having its uniqueness sold off for quick cash.
Absolutely, quick cash will be the death of this game. They don't seem to have much foresight to be honest which is sad, for them and for this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 108
09-05-2012, 06:57 AM
One real downside is that the Universal Consoles of the feds are more defensive while ours are more offensive and when the two are swapped the trade seems less than amazing for us.
Unless we get specific consoles that are the few fed offensive ones.

Secondly is the fact that the KDF consoles are not going to be balanced for use with any of the feds non-console, special equipment (like the MACO set or Ablative armor, etc) and they may become to powerful in certain combo's.

The possibility that it will take a while to see such balanced out (and possibly ruining the consoles in question for KDF use since we can not field the fed combo's) and such balance may not happen at all, is my worst fear.

All we can really do is continue our fight for KDF completion and hope that we, as KDF players, have the mettle to survive the changes ahead.
If PWE/Cryptic kills the faction after all our efforts then the blaim lies on thier heads for f'ing up a good game to pander to one side of the fanbase. It will come back to haunt them and like SWgalaxies they will eventually die. Frankly its what I see happening if the STO course remains as it is and only pursues profit by microtransaction without gicing gaming substance.

I would rather not see that happen. I would rather PWE/Cryptic puts forth the resources to finish the KDF to completion, inserts the RSE into STO as its own faction and develops a storyline for all factions to participate in so STO grows in both scope and detail to be a firm entity of MMO sci-fi gaming.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 44
# 109
09-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
One real downside is that the Universal Consoles of the feds are more defensive while ours are more offensive and when the two are swapped the trade seems less than amazing for us.
Unless we get specific consoles that are the few fed offensive ones.

Secondly is the fact that the KDF consoles are not going to be balanced for use with any of the feds non-console, special equipment (like the MACO set or Ablative armor, etc) and they may become to powerful in certain combo's.

The possibility that it will take a while to see such balanced out (and possibly ruining the consoles in question for KDF use since we can not field the fed combo's) and such balance may not happen at all, is my worst fear.

All we can really do is continue our fight for KDF completion and hope that we, as KDF players, have the mettle to survive the changes ahead.
If PWE/Cryptic kills the faction after all our efforts then the blaim lies on thier heads for f'ing up a good game to pander to one side of the fanbase. It will come back to haunt them and like SWgalaxies they will eventually die. Frankly its what I see happening if the STO course remains as it is and only pursues profit by microtransaction without gicing gaming substance.

I would rather not see that happen. I would rather PWE/Cryptic puts forth the resources to finish the KDF to completion, inserts the RSE into STO as its own faction and develops a storyline for all factions to participate in so STO grows in both scope and detail to be a firm entity of MMO sci-fi gaming.
Thats why i say to give them bio neutral warhead and they give us something defensive in return.

Thats a fair trade that WONT break down balance of the game and factions.

But if plasma leech is shared with feds it def a very bad idea for the game balance(MACO+LEECH=OP) and also it will have an impact to the faction playerbase itself since KDF wont be competitive and worth playing for something unique that is actually worth buying and using ONLY if one faction has it because if both have it, it wont be giving any energy back but if both factions got maco shields energy will still be +10 all across the board.

So thats why plasma leech must remain to KDF side and MACO shields on remain on FED side along with all the new OP ships and pets you gave them and with the OP sci ships they always had!!!

And if they got 2 many defensive consoles and we got more offensive then we can trade bio neutral warhead for something defensive without destroying game balance and KDF faction.

Besides bio neutral warhead is a very very nice mod i have and use myself at my brel torp build and i am telling you its awesome both for pvp and pve and i bet that feds will be very happy with it also.

Now i will calm down ONLY because Roach said it!
And follow hes advice to go kill some feds in order to calm down
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 110
09-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post

Now i will calm down ONLY because Roach said it!
And follow hes advice to go kill some feds in order to calm down
Don't do becuase I say so.
Do it becuase its FUN!!
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:34 AM.